Final Rez

Opening your eyes all you saw was black. It was cold, and dark. It was a void. You opened your mouth but no sound came out of it. Looking at your hands, they were vanishing.(Mr.Stark I don't feel so good)

Gapsing, you saw a light ahead of you. Moving towards it, you finally saw what it was. It was the cylinder.
You wanted to grab it, but it was worth was a mistake. But if you didn't...

You'd never see your friends, family, or you beloved ginger again. Sucking it up, you reached out and touched it, pulling it to your chest.

A bright light appeared and you opened your eyes. Looking around you saw Moria talking with some other scientist, she made hands over to you. It was through a glass window.
Sitting up, you cracked your neck and sighed. Trying to speak, a horase whisper comes out. Getting off the table, you knock on the window. A collection of gasps comes through it, you hear multiply footsteps and about five scientist come through the door and start talking to you.

A major headache comes on and you try to get them to stop talking. Seeing your girlfriend standing behind them, you gesture to them pleading for help.

She chuckles before telling them to leave. In her hand was a water bottle. Handing it to you, she kisses your forehead.

You smiled and opened it. Looking down at the cynlinder in your chest. You felt like you wanted to rip it out, but its literally your life support. At least your back now.

That's all that matter.