DvaxReader

Curses in Korean come from your apartment. Placing the key in the keyhole, you open the door to see your girlfriend Hana playing GTA again.

"Hana, haven't you beat this game already? You ask putting your jacket away. Walking to the kitchen, you grab a bottle of water."Hana, did you hear me?"

The girl's focus is on the game, you sit behind her on the couch. Taking the sides of her head, you pull her head back and give a kiss. Placing her head back, you begin playing with her hair.

Five minutes later, Hana throws her controller down. Looking up from her hair, you see that she died again. Glancing back down you see that you have braided her hair.

"Why don't I do it for you?"You offer to your girlfriend. She looks at you and snorts, you fake a hurt look."Really, no offense babe but I don't think you can play games."

Reaching the checkpoint she tries it again and it fails. She tries again and fails. She looks at you, a pout on her face. Kissing her forehead, you grab the controller.

She pouts and turns back to the t.v. After finishing the part she was stuck at,you hand her the controller. Smiling you get up and head to the kitchen.

You can feel Hana's eyes on your back. Walking back,you smile at her. Patting her head, you sit down."Problem,my flower?" She doesn't answer you.

"Hana,don't get mad at me because you can't beat a little part in a game," She stands up and stomps to the room. You shake your head and follow her, but after you turn the game off.

In the bed, Hana is curled up. Laying down next to her, you wrap your arms around her and pull her closer until you can't get any closer.

You begin to apologize but Hana cuts you off."I'm sorry for overreacting about the game," You smile and kiss the back of her head."Its fine,Hana I know you are crazy about your video games, maybe I shouldn't have intervene with your game,"

She quickly turns around, tears formed in her eyes."But,I wanted to finish it myself."You wipe her tears away."Oh, Hana don't cry. Everyone needs help from time to time,"

She places her head in the crook of your neck. You can't hear her but you can fell it on your neck."What was that Song?" You question a smile coming to your face.

She leans back and another pout is on her face."I love you stupid," You smile and kiss her forehead.