Resurrection

Munching on the apple, you walked into the lab.

"Doc?" you shouted looking around. Not hearing anything you ventured deeper into the lab.

Spoting the woman standing over a table, you walked over to her and looked at it, making you chuckle.

Laying in the table was a dead corpse, they looked just like they let go of their last breaths not even a minutes ago. Sighing you looked down at the dog tags around their neck.

Y/n L/n

A door opened and in walked The boss. He stood next to the woman. He gritted his teeth and looked away.

"It was my fault, I should have stopped her when she went behind enemy lines," He said, tears on the egde of his eyes. The woman places her hand on his shoulder.

"No, she has always been brash, i should have followed her," She said. The man hugged the woman. Breaking from the hug, he sniffled.

"Think you bring her back?" He asked. She looked up at him, her eyes shining with determination.

"Of couse," She said looking over your body.

The man nodded and looked over in the the corner."You can come out now," He said. Turning your head, you saw two people walk out of the shadows.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" One asked clearly a man, the boss man looked over at him and nodded.

"It has to work, we have no other way," The woman muttered, grabbing a clipboard.

The other three people looked at her and then each other."If this doesn't work, don't kill yourself over it," Another voice said feminine, concern in there voice.

She looked over at her, and glared."I can't make any promises,"She growled.

The Bossman placed a hand on her shoulder."Moira, Olivia means no harm if this doesn't end up like Angela's resurrection, Don't bury yourself in work, please,"

Moira sighed and nodded."I hope it does work Akande, so that doesn't happen,"  You chuckled at the group and looked down at your body.

A hand on your shoulder made you turn around. A male figure stood next to you."Hey papa," you said looking at the man.

He looked over at the group."Are you ready yet?" He asked, looking back over at the working scientist. Shrugging your shoulders, you answred."Can I actually come back to them?"

He laughed and removed his hand."I'll take that up to the boss, maybe he will let you, until then stay here," With that he disappeared.

You walked over to the group who was trying to make sure she doesn't kill herself over this.

Gabe stood there his arms crossed, you walked over to his side and slipped a piece of paper in his pocket. He looked over at you and smiled.

Olivia turned her head to him and tilited her head."Gabe, who are you looking at?" He shook his head and looked back at Moira, stepping over to her, he slipped the piece of paper on her clipboard.

The group then left the room.

The woman looked at the note and her shoulders started to shake. Swallowing she placed the paper down and connected a bunch of wires to your body.

Sitting in a chair, you watched her.

"I'll bring you back Y/n," a smile lit up your face.