Blackwatch!MoriaxReader

Seeing your Tío Gabe get off the ship, you ran towards him, jumping in his arm.

"Tío, you sacred the hell out of me, when I heard of what happened, are you alright?"You look at the older man head to toe. He nods and gestures for the rest of his team to go.

As Moria passes you she leans down and gives you a kiss on the cheek. Gabriel watches and his brow furrows.

When they are out of ear-shot, you two walk to his office. Once there he sits at his desk. Not saying anything.

"Tío, you okay?" You ask sitting in front of him. He sighs and finally looks up at you.

"Y/n, Moria betrayed Blackwatch,"

Your eyes widen as you get up from the chair."What do you mean?"

Gabriel sighs and begins to recall to you of what happened in Italy.

"After we got to Antonio, he told me how of we captured him now he will only get released by the end of the week by his "friends". He relived that he anticipated this move from Blackwatch."

"He said he expected Overwatch and Blackwatch again. Letting that man live was the least of my worries. After he said that I knew he wasn't the biggest threat in the room. t was Moria " Gabe moves and brings up some images of the bosses fought.

"And some of the Talon goons we fought kinda had enhancements originally from some members of Overwatch." He brought the images down and stared at you.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I should have realized sooner."He looks down and sighs.

Wiping the tears that are coming down your face, you sniffle and stand up."Commander, permission to confront the medic about your suspicion?" You ask seriously.

The man looks up and shakes his head."No this conversation must not leave this room got Agent? He says, eyes pleading with you. You nod and walk out of the room.

Walking to your girlfriend's room, you ponder on this conclusion. It makes sense though. Moria was getting money from somewhere to fund her experiments and it wasn't from Blackwatch or Overwatch. Who knows how long this betrayal has been going on.

But the upside of this is for dates she does take you to fancy places. The thought was nice. But now that you know where she is getting the money sucks. Knocking on her door, you sigh. Either you're gonna have to break up with her or just pretend you don't know anything.

As she opens the door you smile. Option two is gonna have to do it.

"He knows, Darling," she says as you step in the door. Your left eye becomes red and you nod.

"I know,"