First Meetings

When you first meet your Overwatch or Talon lady.

Ana.

When you and first meet, it was love at first sight. You were a new recruit for BlackWatch. She pressed you hard in training then a month later she confessed and pressed you hard in her office.

Brigitte

She was only a teen when you first met. She was talking to Fareeha and you walked in. Her eyes lit up and you introduced yourself. Months later after the recall, you two meet up and join overwatch.

D.va

You two met at a convention. She was doing a panel and you asked her to sign something for a "friend". She nodded and later you bumped into her at the hotel you were staying at. You two hit it off.

Mei

You were assigned to help pack the material for the scientist for their Antarctica mission. You saw the scientist when she was trying to carry a rather large piece of material and carried it for her to the ship. You two waited for her fellow scientist and talked for a while. You waved her off a smile on your face.

Mercy

You and Genji got into it during a sparring match and you both had to see Angela. While she bandaged you up, you kept flirting with her and making her laugh, loving the way it sounded.

Moria
Gabe told you to go see Angela about a silly little cold. Opening the door, you saw a red-headed woman who gave you a bad feeling. Asking where Angela was the woman replied and told you she wasn't there but she could assist you. You sat quiet as she gave you something to help you.

Orisa

When you met Orisa, you were on a mission for Talon. You needed to get Akande's gauntlet. After you had gauntlet, the omnic stopped in front of you and without a thought you handed the gauntlet back. She took you to a cell and sat with you while her creator told you stories.

Pharah
You two were only kids when you met. Being Gabe's niece you could visit the HQ whenever you wanted. You were the first one to introduce yourself to a shy Fareeha. Few days later and you two were the best of friends.

Sombra.

An undercover mission with the boys, sent you guys to Dorado to try and stop some Los Muertos activity. Meeting the hacker, she knew what you guys were doing right away. You asked what she wanted in order to keep her mouth close. She wanted a date. 

Symmetra

Infiltrating Vishkar wasn't very easy. It was a mission for Talon. Killing their head leader. When you opened a window, you came face to face with a beautiful Satya. She had her head down then she looked up, shaking her head. She pointed up and told you it was two windows above her.

Tracer

It was at a pub when you met Lena, she had just broken up with her ex. You two had a couple of drinks and made your way to her bed. Next morning you both realize your late for your respected job only to realize you both worked at the same organizaton.

WidowMaker

You met the woman as both Amelie and Widowmaker. As Amelie you had to stop by Gerade's house to give him some papers. The man thanked you and invited you to dinner.you agreed and you met his beautiful wife. As Widowmaker, you did a duo assassination.

Zarya

You were visiting Russia for the Olympics. Zarya was the strongest woman alive and you got to see her in person. Walking to a grocery store, you bumped into her. Apologizing she asked you for a couple of drinks and you agreed.