Cheaters!WidowmakerxSombraxReader

Long title. Anyway here we go.

Entering the bar, you look around for Sombra. You see Sombra sitting at the bar. As you walk towards her the hacker waves to you and flags the bartender to her. She orders a beer and you sit next to her.

Patting her back, the bartender hands you the beer, thanking him you take a sip and place it down."Hey Olivia, how are you doing?" you greet the mexicana. She nods and puts her drink down. There is something wrong with her. She never acts like this, not this quiet.

She turns to you and sighs."Y/n,can you help me with something?"She asks looking at the wall behind you. You nod and she turns back to her drink. Placing a hand on her shoulder,your gold ring showing proudly, you ask why.

"I'm in a bad predicament," She starts. You nod your head and she continues. "I'm in an affair with a married woman," She confesses. You take your hand and put it on the bar.

She sighs."Me and this woman in this crazy affair punished by the man upstairs. This maze that turns fear into love. We are together. Her and I," She stops and takes a sip.

This is horrible. One of your best friends is in an affair. Maybe you can tell her about this being a good thing.

She loves this woman. Reminds you of your wife. Amelie. One of god's graces.

You place your hand on her shoulder grabbing her attention."Amelie and me, just like you and this woman, we have an internal love in this life. Amelie is a perfect lady, she's my inspiration. My everything. And we're happy, her and I," You go and talk about your perfect wife.

Olivia sighs and places her drink down."Y/n, me and her only meet in secret, to drown this prohibited passion. Although she is married, I feel in my heart that i need to be with her We are lovers, Her and I,"

You frown and turn the woman towards you."Olivia, fight for your love," Olivia shakes her head."Dont give me advice, being in your position," You raise an eyebrow.

"Maybe her lover doesn't own her heart,"

"Please stop, you don't know the victim in this situation,"

You sigh and turn towards the bar. Both of you are quiet, but you break it."Olivia, me and Amelie,We are happy, two aligned souls," You turn to the woman next you."I know what love is, that's why I understand and although she is married, Don't stop because of fear. Don't do it Olivia,"

Olivia sighs."Amiga, Me and her are aware that this is horrible, but temptation gets the best of us and we end in bed "

You take a sip and place it down."Olivia, I told you already, that love wins, when two people love each other, her lover has to understand that they lost her, the three of you can't win,"

"And I repeat, fight for your love, amiga,"

"Don't tell me what I can do, you don't your position in this confusion,"

"Olivia, fight for her don't be stupid,"

"Y/n you don't know who the victim is," She repeats the same line. She looks at you for the first time since you got here in the eyes.

"Y/n I'm sorry in advance, I never thought to do this, but the temptation to love her has betrayed me. And I can't believe what us getting together made me understand. You were there when me and her got together. When I went to see her. This is hard for me to admit but..." She stops and takes a sip of her drink.

"Olivia, what happened, are you saying shes a member of Overwatch?" You ask eyes widened. She nods and turns to the bar."Olivia who?"

She mutters, but you can't hear her."Who?" You ask again, taking a sip of your drink.

"I slept with your wife, Y/n," She confesses. You drop your glass on the floor.

"Que?"

"It was Amelir that I am seeing," She places her head in her hands."I can't believe this,"

"I'm sorry, I wanted to stop but we couldn't," She tries to apologize but it fell dear to your ears.

"No,no,". You cant believe this. Amelie would never do that, she couldn't.

"Salí con tú mujer,"She mutter in spanish.(I went out with your woman)

Hearing her,you stand up and yell at her.

"May god forgive you both, cause I wont, I lost you both, to temptation and at the same time," You stop and look at the woman, who has tears on her face.

"It was all a lie when she said she had solo missions around the world but it was a lie just to be with you in a bed in King's row. Maybe in Numbani or Oasis. How many hotels have you both sinned up?"

You stop, breathing heavily. Olivia put her head back in her hands. Slamming your hands down.

"Both of you, I hate you,". You finish and take money out of your pocket. Olivia begins talking under her breath but you can hear her."Amiga, I'm the one who is troubling because of this. This pain is killing me,"

You snorts and place a five on the bar."It's not trouble, it was betrayal," You turn away.

Olivia place a hand on your shoulder."I lost my greatest friend because of temptation and love,Y/n, forgive me," You yank your shoulder away from her hand.

"Goodbye,Olivia,"

A/n:I changed it to Widowmaker, b/c i wanted Symmetra to help you cope with your heartbreak.