The Bride

The dragon lady introduced herself as Satya and soon took you to a castle. Transforming back into a human, she walked you through the door and led you to a man who was standing over a robotic body.

When he see you two there he turned around.

"Ah Good day Dragon lady,"The Australian man said. Satya groaned and pushed you forwards.

"Doctor Tell the Witch I have brought what she wanted,"She informed before leaving you and The Doctor alone. The man walked up to you and examined you. Looking at you from head to toe.

"I don't see why the Witch need you but hey I'm gay so I don't care,"He said. He turned around and faced a entry way.

"SOMBRA!" He shouted. You watched as a woman was carried by four robots into the room. Her eyes landed on you as she was placed down.

"Yes Jamison," She said, a smirk on her face. Jamison, the mad doctor gestured towards you."I need you to keep an eye on our guest before the Witch comes," He instructed.

Sombra nodded and grabbed your arm leading you to a dungeon. She pushed you in, you groaned as you hit the ground. She smirked before walking away.

Leaning your head on the wall you felt your eyes get heavy.

------

"Oi chica,"

Looking up you saw the Frankenstein woman standing there with a plate of food. She slide it under the door. The plate stopped at your foot.

"Enjoy, Angie will be coming soon," Getting up as quickly as you can, you grabbed one of the bars.

"Wait, Who is Angie?"you asked. The woman turned around a smirk on her face."You don't know that of Witch of the Wilds," Walking closer to the bars, she starts telling you a story about her.

--------

"But what does she want with me?"You asked. Sombra shrugged before leaning off of the wall and walking back towards the bars. Her hand comes through and strokes your chin.

You subconsciously lean into it."But I bet it has something to do with your beauty, Y/n," She said and took her hand away.

She walked away from you before turning at the end of the stairs."Don't worry your friend is going to come for you,"

You gasped as you remember Jesse."Jesse," you whispered as she walked up the stairs leaving you in the cell.