Cheater!WidowmakerxReader

(Continuing from the other chapter before this)

Getting out of your car, you slam the door. Walking up to the house, you grab your keys and open the door. You don't want to wake up the neighbors. Slipping into the house, you see the kitchen light is on.

Amelie must be here. Hm. Great. Not wanting to argue with her. You rush upstairs and grab a bag. Your staying at someone's house tonight. Not here.

Putting some clothes in the bag, you walk down stairs where Amelie has dinner waiting. She does lov-No she doesn't she got bored and cheated. For god knows how long!

"Hello, Mon cher," you hear her sultry smooth voice. Closing your eyes, you take the ring on your finger and put it on the table.

"Wha-"She told me about your little affair, Amelie," you state opening your eyes. Amelie doesn't show her emotions but her eyes can tell a whole story. She scared, right now.

"Amelie, I don't how long its been going on or who seduced who, but i wanna know...." you stop and breathe in letting it out.

"Why hurt me? I never did anything to you," you question, trying not to cry. Amelie looks away, swallow her spit. You look st her and tears begin to fall down your face.

Turning around, you grab your bag and walk to the door. As you reach at the door, Amelie grabs your hand. Gasping she turns you around. You both stare into each other's eye. The look in her eyes is love, but you don't know if its true. Its quiet for a few seconds

"One last night," She finally says. She reaches up and wipes away your tears. Your eyes widen, maybe she does."If we are going to end this, Lets spend one more night together,"

"Please," She begs and you shake your head. Stepping away from her grasp."I can't, no," you say. Amelie grabs your chin and kisses your lips one last time.

You pour every of your ever lasting love into the kiss. Telling Amelie, that this is what you lost and there is no getting it back. Pulling away from the kiss, you stare at your soon to be ex. She has tears in her eyes.

"Goodbye,Amelie," Opening the door, you step outside and walk to your car.