Doki Doki

(This game is fantastic!!!!!!  I love it so much. I'm gonna do a Ddlc au here and one on my alice oneshots. C/n= your characters name. Olivia,Lena,Hana,Briggite, Narration)

Opening the game , you brought your chips and a couple of energy drink. Time to play this new game until its over.

Doki Doki Literature Club.

A cutesy game with four teenage girls. A dating sim. The game opened and a bag of chips fell. You reached down and grabbed them missing the warning.

Warning this game is not suitable for children or those easily

Picking the bag up, you are great by four aborable girls. A smiling brunette girl wearing a school uniform, she had her arms near her chest.

Behind her was a tall red head who looked shy, her body was turned and she was holding a book.

Next to her was a another brunette girl who was blushing, her hands were on her hips, she had a cute pout on.

The last girl is what drew you in. A purple haired girl who is holding her hand out to you and a smile on her face. Her hair was a side hawk and her eyes looked directly at you.

Pressing play you get directly into the game.

About a hour in you earn that the sweet brunette is Lena, your best and childhood friend. She was cheery. The red head was Brigitte, she was shy and bookish, she was the Literture club's Vice president. The other brunette was Hana a little blunt girl, she was a tsundere. The last girl was Olivia, the club's president.

You also learned that your childhood friend, Lena was delressed and she loved you so much. You were pursing her route.

Getting back to the game, you read the dialougue between your dialogue and hers.

"I tried to stay in my room, but my imagination was being really mean to me,"

You clicked to the next dialogue.

"So I had to see it for myself,"

Your characters dialogue came up.

"See what? What are you talking about."

She looks over to the side, a sad smile on her face.

"How much fun you were having with Hana,"

"And how close you got to her,"

Her words made you gasp, you wantes to assure her that it was alright. But she was just a fictional character.

"It makes me really happy, that you've made such good friends, that's all that matters to me,"

"Tears start to fall from her eyes,"

You grab your blanket and wipe a tear that fell from your eye.

"Thats all that matters to me-!"

"Why am i feeling this way, C/n?"

"I'm suppose to be happy for you,"

"Why does it feel like my heart is splitting in half?"

"It hurts so much.."

"Everything hurts so much,"

"This would be so much better if i could disappear,"

"Lena, don't say that," you character is a dumbass.

"But its true, C/n!"

"If I wasn't here you wouldn't have to waste your sympathy on me,"

"You wouldn't have to put up with me being selfish!"

You have tears streaming down your face. Her next dialogue made you rasie your eyebrows.

"Olivia was right,"

"I should just..."

Your character asked the same question that was in your mind.

"Olivia was right about what,"

Lena was quiet.".."

"Lena, what I said before is true, I'm not going let this continue,"

"Caring about you like this isn't the burden your mind is making it out to be,"

You wiped your tears and smiled. This guy wasn't that stupid.

"Is something that makes me happy, it's something I wouldn't trade for anything else, even if it takes a entire life time.."

"I'm gonna be by your side till you dont feel anymore pain,"

You wiped the last tear from your eyes.

"B-but,"
"I'm scared.."
"I'm really scared.."

"What are you scared of, Lena?"

"I'm scared that...
that,"
"I might like you more than
you like me...

"Lena...?"

"it's true, isn't it? I was weak and started to like you too much...?"

"I did this to myself,"

"oh..."

I like you so much that I want to die!

You cry out."Lena no,"

"that's how I feel!"

"and... and..."

"that's enough Lena... I don't want to hurt you. Do you remember how I said I always know the best for you?"

"Do you still belive me?"

"Lena nods"

"Even if you don't understand
I know what you need the most right now..."

He better not...

"And that's what I'm going
to give you."

"Lena... I-"

And break, now I need you to do something for me,

Do you want

I love you
or
You'll always be my best friend.

Vote in the comments!!