二十

"So if this is 4 and the other one is 6 then what will x be?"

The gardener felt like crying. It was only the first session they were having and he already wanted to bury himself in the garden underneath the yellow roses he had planted a few weeks ago. Taehyung noticed and cuddled closer to the older as far as their chairs could collide. He knew Jungkook was mentally beating himself up about not knowing the answer so he slightly reached up to peck the older on the cheek.

Jungkook's eyes flitted from the equation to the smaller boy which brought him out of his terrible thoughts.

"It's okay if you don't know the answer Kookie", Taehyung mumbled, slowly closing the book, "I think we did enough for today-"

"No, I want to-"

"You can't learn this all in one day and expect your brain to understand it all immediately", Taehyung smiled softly, "We have all the time in the world to teach you all of this so relax".

He intertwined his fingers with the older's hand and blushed at the way they seemed to fit together so nicely.

"Okay", Jungkook sighed, "I'll be going then".

But before he could actually stand up, a weight had placed himself on his legs to prevent him from leaving. With a dumbfounded expression he stared at a furiously blushing Taehyung who seemed very flustered to be on his lap.

"I don't know why I did that but I really don't want you to leave just yet", he mumbled softly, playing with his fingers out of nervousness.

Jungkook was as flustered as he was and tilted his head in confusion, "But it will be dark soon and you don't like it when I leave in the dark".

Taehyung nibbled on his bottom lip, picking up his courage along the way. He glanced up at the older with nervous doe eyes and mumbled, "Then maybe you shouldn't leave".

"You mean-"

"Sleepover?", Taehyung spoke hopeful, a smile already creeping onto his lips.

Jungkook hesitated, "Will master be okay with that?"

"I don't care about what he thinks", Taehyung huffed while crossing his arms & accidently elbowing the older's chest who didn't actually feel any pain from the bump. Taehyung sheepishly smiled at the gardener and patted the spot he elbowed as to say sorry. He really tried not to gasp at the firm muscles underneath his chest and quickly retracted his hand.

"So will you stay?"

"Sure Tae", Jungkook smiled before leaning in and pecking the younger boy on the lips.

🌸🌼🌺

prepare for drama drama !!

also if you have webtoon you should really check out the comic version of this book Mad_Gatty is currently drawing! It's really neat!!