三十七

Taehyung woke up by a pair of soft lips slowly kissing him in hopes to wake him up

Taehyung woke up by a pair of soft lips slowly kissing him in hopes to wake him up. His eyes fluttered open as Jungkook pulled away, smiling down at his cute little prince snuggled up in bed. He took the laptop and placed it on the younger's desk before hearing steps patter over to him and someone jumping onto his back.

"Kookie!", Taehyung smiled brightly, nuzzling his head into the other's shoulder, "You're back!"

"Sorry I took so long", the gardener smiled at the legs wrapping around his waist as he walked out of the bedroom with Taehyung, "But your surprise is ready now".

"Ooh! What is it what is it?", the younger asked, starting to bounce from excitement making Jungkook wobble and hold onto the younger's thighs.

"You'll see", he replied, smiling as he heard the other whine about him being a meanie, "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you".

"True", Taehyung muttered before putting his chin on the top of Jungkook's head as they descended down the stairs.

Jungkook had decorated the garden a little with candles he had found at home. It wasn't dark out yet, but he remembered how there were always candles in romantic movies so he decided to place some to light up the path to the comfy picnic blanket. His mother had helped making food such as cold pasta, a fresh fruit salad and homemade lemonade. Afterwards he had gone to the bakery to get pastries and french bread and then to the shop to get casual snacks such as crisps and popcorn.

He opened the backdoor, letting Taehyung slip off his back and taking the younger's hand in his.

The tanner boy gasped as he now stood next to the gardener with an overlook of the garden. His mouth fell open as he saw what Jungkook had planned for them. His eyes twinkled, taking in the thought of Jungkook preparing this all for him. A special date just for him. His heart couldn't beat any faster than it did in that exact moment.

"Do you- uh do you like it?", Jungkook asked nervously, seeing the perplexed expression on his lover's face.

Taehyung gave the older no more time to stress as he literally jumped onto the gardener and kissed the life out of him. Jungkook wrapped his arms around the giggling boy who was busy giving kisses all over his face. The older chuckled and pressed his lips hard against the younger's, wanting nothing more than this moment to go on forever.

Sadly, his stomach said otherwise and the thought of letting that delicious homemade food spoil wasn't something both of the boys were fond of. So as soon as Taehyung released the older and was back on his feet, hands intertwined with his prince, they made their way over to the picnic blanket.

"I can't believe you did all of this while I was just taking a nap", Taehyung pouted, sitting down cross legged on the blanket next to the other, "I could've helped".

The gardener shook his head as he unpacked the basket, "I wanted to surprise you with a first date. And mom helped with preparing the food".

"Your mother is so kind", Taehyung sighed, "I wish I had a mom like yours".

"And I wish I had a father like yours", Jungkook smiled, before handing the younger a plate, "But sadly we can't have everything we want".

"But there's one thing I have now that I have wanted for a long time!", Taehyung piped up as his plate got filled with pasta.

"And what's that?"

"You!", Taehyung smiled brightly, seeing the other's expression morph into a surprised one.

"You have me? Does that mean you own me?", Jungkook asked confused, grabbing a pair of chopsticks.

Taehyung chuckled at that and shook his head, "No silly. When you are together that means you belong to the other. I belong to you and you belong to me". Though Taehyung had been confident before, his demeanor suddenly dropped, "We are together right? I mean- we've never really made it official but I've been thinking of you as my Jungkookie for a while now".

"We are together right now no?", Jungkook asked, not getting what the younger was implying.

"Noooo Jungkookie not like that", Taehyung whined, "I mean like boyfriends".

"oh", the gardener spoke, "Well you are my boyfriend then?"

Taehyung shyly averted his eyes, "If you want me to be".

"And then I am your boyfriend?"

"If you want to be".

Jungkook smiled, "We love each other so why not?"

And if Taehyung hadn't been chewing on some pasta, he would have surely choked in his spit. But now pieces of pasta were flying out of his mouth as he coughed, surprised at the other's words.

"Y-You lo-love me?", he croaked out as Jungkook quickly gave him some tissues in panic.

"Of course I love you. How could we make love without loving each other?", the gardener spoke innocently, not realizing the smaller was having an inner freak out session.

"I-I mean- you're right b-but I didn't expect you to suddenly say that so casually", Taehyung spoke with widened eyes.

Jungkook tilted his head to the side in confusion, "Don't you want me to say that I love you?"

"No! no, that's not it. It's just-", the younger sighed, knowing he wasn't going to be able to explain this so he quickly placed his plate down before grabbing the older's hands, "I love you too Jungkookie", he spoke out softly, "And you're right, you can't make love without loving each other".

Jungkook grinned and pecked the other's lips, "I don't hear that a lot".

"What? That I love you?", Taehyung asked, tilting his head.

"No, that I am right", the gardener smiled, "Doesn't happen a lot".

Taehyung laughed at that and shook his head in disbelief before grabbing his plate full of food again.

"You're silly".

"I know baby".

Taehyung choked on his pasta again.