1

XYRIEL

I have finally reach my dorm room—It was a little shady since it was different from the others—There's a number carved in the door which is 696 and a silver placard with a name written— Autumn Vendetta, Winter Vendetta and lastly,

Xyriel Agustus.

I gulp in fear—I carefully push the door inside to take a quick peak—It was unlock and I didn't hesitate to open it completely.

Once I've finally open the door—I got inside and I was amazed by this room.

"Oh Goodness.."

There's a three bed inside—But I guess mine was in the middle by the fact that the other two is occupied with books and junk. I pull my luggage which is filled with stuff and my box that contain all of my necessity.

I put all of it in front and I decided to unpack already. I put my garments under the cabinet that can accommodate my stuff under the bed. Once I've finished all of my stuff—I lie down in the comfortable bed to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my wrist clock ticking—It's already five in the afternoon and when I look beside me, All the stuff remained the same.

They’re not here yet.

I inhale sharply, I sat up to see there's also a mini kitchen on the other room—I'm not gonna lie but this is one of the most fancy dorm that I've seen.

I'm starving already so I walk over it—Opening the mini-fridge, I seen nothing but Bread, Milk and leftover pizza. I can't eat something like that.

I decided to wear a green sweater and pants—I would probably buy groceries on my own in order for me to have something to eat since my roomates didn't even bought anything to

I walk out of our room—Every student who pass by, look at me like I'm a robber as they quickly pass by our room.

I walk out of the dorm building but I suddenly bump with someone who have the same height with mine.

"Aw! Sorry! My bad, Haha."

The girl apologize as I nodded my head. It wasn't a big deal, I walk pass by her and I can hear some whisper around the students.

"Girl! Did you hear that?!"

"What?"

"He's the new roommate of the twins!"

"I don't care, It's not my problem."

"Girl, I can't—"

I ignored all the whisper and murmur around the hall—I continue to walk like no one's business.

I walk inside the cafeteria, I remembered my dad used to tell me about all those love stories about the famous idols before and his lover was his classmate and how—Mr.Vendetta met his lover.

I reach the mini-grocery, I decide to grab a basket and start purchasing all those food that I need for a week or maybe months. Once I paid for all of those. I walk back to our dorm.

I reach our dorm and I hold the doorknob and slowly open the door and my eyes widen at what I've saw.

There's two same looking guy who was kissing a girl neck—who was straddling one of the man lap as she moan in ecstasy.

They were suddenly—Interrupted when their eyes set on me and I see a pair of different colored eyes.

•TWO SEASON IS IN THE MIDDLE OF SLOW REWRITING. PLEASE PARDON FOR THE MISTAKES.