#34 -R18-

A/N: Look who's getting a double. Beware!

Sexual scene! Please be aware. If you don't like it. Skip it immediately.

-XYRIEL-

Days have passed and everything gone smoothly,The twins keep pursuing me with their charms,like giving me flowers or chocolates or sometimes- they will visit me in my room and trying to get me back with them.

''Oh,Please go back to us sweetheart..''.

Autumn whined as he pushed his way to my room,he sat in my bed and stare at me with such insane eyes..

''U-uh..P-please leave me alone autumn..''

I whimper as I tried to push him out of my room,he grabbed my wrist and push me toward the bed..

''Ah..I can't take it anymore sweetheart~..''

He moaned as I felt my face turn red,He rubbed his lower on my legs making me feel heat around my body..

The door open as winter got inside,he was also panting and based on his jogging pants. I can see a huge bulge.

He locked the door before taking out a pink cuffs,He straddle my waist before putting my hands on it..

''N-no..s-stop..ngh..''

I moaned as they started taking off their clothes,leaving them in a boxer; showing their huge bulge..

''Do you miss us love~? Do you want it now?''

Winter asked as he rubbed himself infront of me- I can feel my member turning hard..

''Ahh..~ I want to be inside of you love~''

Autumn growled as he grab the waistband of my pants before tugging it off and same with winter who destroy my shirt.

They raised my body up,sandwiching me between their body- I moan when autumn and winter put their mouth on my nipple-sucking it like a baby,I moan loudly as I feel myself cum..

''Hmm~? What is this? Did you cum my love~? Did you like being caress like this? Tell me,I need to know..''

Winter sultry voice rang through my head,I whimper softly as autumn keep sucking my neck giving it a kisses..

''Let's prepare you now..love..~''

My eyes widened as both of them raised two fingers before putting it into their mouth. Sucking and covering it with their saliva..

My asshole ache as they put their first finger and massage it softly..

Then,My mouth gaped wide as they put it inside making a two finger already inside of me. I moaned loudly as they started to move their finger around..

''So..tight~..''

Autumn whispered as he pressed something inside me making me release again for the second time. Their eyes turn wide as they looked at
Me..

''D- did you cum..?''

Winter asked as I nodded my head. He moved his head to the side as he smirk while licking his lips as he looked at me with dirty and lewd expression..

''You cum from being fucked by our fingers? How cute~..''

He growled as his another hand moved infront of my chest. Tweaking my nipple..I panted slowly as they both moved away to looked at me for a while..

''Can we fuck you?''

#34: Steamy.

A/N: Aw god,this is it. The penetration. Bless us.