#43

—XYRIEL—

''W-winter..! A-autumn!''

I frantically yelled inside this apartment. Things is messy like the vase is broken,There's a leaking water on top and rats that having a run marathon under the shelves..

''J-jesus christ..''

I muttered as I see some blood here in the ragged carpet,I doesn't come here alone..I took help by someone..

As me and Mr.Vendetta talk about his plan,I insist that I should go with them making him raised his brow. I wanted to help by any chance incase something happend to the twins.

''Are you sure that you're coming with us? Why is that?''

Mr.Vendetta asked as I nodded my head,I know this is risky but sometime's I don't need to act like a weak baby..

''C-cause..I-I love them equally and..I-I'm willing to take risk even it's my death that will occur..I-I really want to go with you Mr.Vendetta..I-I love them no matter what!"

I pleaded as I get into my knees and lowered down my head,I feel him tense as I bow down infront of him..

''Hmm..Okay then,Don't kneel infront of me young man. I know what you feel,I did it when it's come to my love of my life..''

I was lifted up to my feet as I look up at him,He smirk as gave me a pocket knife. Covered in Black leather and a red rose on top of it..He spoke before leaving me.

''Follow me boy,I'm going to show you how we hunt some rat's. It's bloody but that's fine.''

He chuckle as I turn red. Mr vendetta doesn't a little bit looks at his sons but both of them have the same hairstyle and way of talking.

''Hey,Are you okay there folk?''

Some men in black as I nodded my head. There's a bluetooth earphone was attach on my ear as I silently stalk inside..

''Y-yes..there's a blood here and everything is a mess..''

I spoke softly as I heared shuffling,He told me that some of men will come here including Mr.Vendetta..

As I open some room,My eyes widened as I see winter and autumn cutting some instenstine making me puke..

''Yeah~ A Doll~ Let's remove all of her instentine~''

Autumn softly said as he started cutting the woman shoulder making the woman shook in extreme pain..

As Winter sense someone,His eyes darted on mine as he gasp..

''X-xyriel..''

He spoke making autumn stop and look at me..

''Love..''

He mutter as he rush toward infront of me,hugging me tight as his blood stain polo stain my blue sweater..

''Ah~ Finally,We killed her xyriel..~ She's such a bitch.''

Autumn mumble as he carry me in his arms,I hug him in his neck as I nuzzle my face on his black hair..

''Sweetheart~..''

Winter sing song as he remove me from autumn as he hug my waist looking into my eyes..

''Y-you two..I-I Love you..''

I mumble making their eyes wide as they kiss me in the cheeks..

''Ha..Yes,We love you too xyriel~ so fucking much that we kill her cause she said something offensive about you~''

Autumn panted as he kiss my neck softly as I move my hand to his bedhair..

''Hush...I-I'm here now..A-are you okay?''

I asked as they nodded their head,I look at the door to see Mr.Vendetta who's smirking.

''Such a sweet moments my son,Also. I don't think you'd would cut her into pieces..you act like your uncle ruther..''

Mr.Vendetta chuckle as Winter show a small smile before looking into my eyes..

''Look sweetheart, We already made love making before and We knew that we didn't ask you formally yet..''

He started as I look at him confusedly..

He set me down as both of them hold my hands and look into my eyes..

''Will you be our boyfriend? For better and worse,For sickness and In health,And for the Enternity?''

They both asked as my eyes widened..I didn't expect much confession in a shaggy old apartment with dead corspe aside..

Anyway,That ain't matter for now..I'm just shock..

Will I able to keep it with them? I don't know either myself..

I just love them just the way they are..

''Y-Yes,I-I would gladly be your boyfriend!''

I stutter as they smile,kissing my knuckles as they both move me into their arms as They hug me tight..

Who knows what may happened in future,Right?

#43: Our Love

A/N: Goody two shoes,This is it! Gladly y'all make me thank you for the bottom of my heart~♡