#25

—XYRIEL—

Wait what—!?

My eyes widened,What is this? What the!?..

‘‘Suprise! I’m sorry son,I don’t even want to say that but— Your grandma kris has decided to take a visit!’’

I was shock,I didn’t know this will happened— First,I make everyone go worried..Second, I have accidentally hurt the twins..

As I look around,Bandanas,curtains— hanging around the trees; Neighborhoods are there talking to granda who’s sitting in a monoblock..when she met my eyes,I cried once again..

‘‘Oh,Riel! Come! Come! Give your lola a hug!’’

Grandma kris cried in joy as I ran toward to her and hug her hard. Her pale skin with wrinkles and her hair since 90’s which is short and black..she have a beautiful black eyes and have the most funny smile..

‘‘G-grandma! I-I thought..’’

I sobbed as I hug her waist tightly,I’m such a crybaby— I know that. But I love grandma so much..

‘‘Oh ma,Xyriel really ran out of his school just to meet you! I think you shouldn’t order me something like that..You know that it’s hard like that..’’

Papa spoke as he grab a piece of cake before eating it,I nodded my head as I hug her tight..

‘‘I miss you grandma..’’

I mumble as she smile softly before ruffling my hair..

‘‘Oh xyriel...I miss you so much..I have brought you suman as you wish!’’

She cheered as I smile nodding my head,before that— I ask her..

‘‘For how long are you staying here grandma? I left the school without permission,I think I needed to go back by tommorow..’’

I worriedly mumble,she smile softly as she pat my head..

‘‘I be staying here for now on,silly..’’

She smile that makes me feel happy...It means..s-she doesn’t need to go back there anymore! Yes!

I smile widely as I hug her tight. I’m happy she’s staying here from now on..

We spend our day having fun,telling how our days goes,and such..We also ate suman,pancit,spaghetti..and more..

As tommorow comes,I quickly got up from mg old room that decorated with arts and glowing stuffs..

As we ate breakfast— I quickly pack my stuff and hug grandma so tight and giving a soft goodbye..

‘‘I see you soon xyriel,Make sure to graduate!’’

Grandma cheered as mama help her,everyone wave their goodbye to me as I smile nodding my head..

‘‘Bye bye grandma! Love you!’’

I yelled as I sat inside papa car,We both wave goodbye as papa drive me back to school...

I hope autumn and winter get over this..

#25: Suprise!