#42-R18-

A/N: Many things will be revealed about the Vendetta's Family that I ain't able to write in the trilogy,The Three Mafia's and everything about their mother.

Some spoiler around here in That Obsessive man..lol,

WINTER—

We laugh maniacally as autumn let out a sinister smirk.

''N-no..Stop! Aren't you Ashame? I'm your mother! A mother should be taken and love by her son's not to be torture by them!''

She exclaim as I raised my brow,How can she say that? Such a funny joke.

''Mother? You lost your rights since the day you throw us out. Degraded us and Neglected us. Such a words to be heared from a disgusting woman like you.''

I spat as she tremble in fear,I smile as I can sense the fear on her..Autumn quickly parted her legs as she scream..

''No! Stop! Please! Don't do this!''

She cried and cried as both of us look at each other and laugh at this woman crying face.

''Stop crying woman,We ain't doin that to you,pst.''

I roll my eyes as she started sobbing uncontrobally

''S-stop! Aren'y you ashame that you're doing this to your mother! Stooooppp...!''

She wailed and thrash like a child as autumn quickly stab her in the arm making her yelled..

''We're letting you choose woman,Get able to live but being tortured by my father..? Or let us kill you right now..''

I spoke as her eyes widened,She missed the point here. She doesn't know what runs into our family..

''Hah! Mr.Vendetta won't do that fool! He's a businessman and his name will be dirtied if he killed someone!''

She smirk making autumn chuckle as we both sat on the rusty floor as we stared at her..

''Do you..hereby..know about the three mafia's?..''

I asked lowly as her eyes widened,She look so shock hearing about it.

''Who's the three Mafia!? How did you know about the hidden leader of this country!? You two can be killed!''

She exclaimed as I laugh. She doesn't clearly know anything.

''Don't be concerned about our death rebecca,You should think of what might happened to you if one of them caught you..''

I smirk playfully as her expression turn into scowl,I continue my words as I look at her.

''The three mafia's...the first one is Ruther Velasquez..Next is Raphael Santíre..and lastly,Chesire Vendetta..''

I smirk as her face quickly pale,I slowly move my knife into her face. Cutting it slowly but painfully..

''AAAAAAAAHHH!''

She screams as Autumn shoved a ragged clothe in her mouth,She started sobbing again as blood poured out in her face..

''Chesire..the dangerous man since 10 year ago,He retired as the torturer at the age of 35 as him and mama got married,He was posessive like mama always told me to..He also kill everyone who bully mama,Including a woman who makes mama cried..Insane,Isn't it? He torture a person by putting a bullet on it's genitalia and knife on it's forehead to show how Vendetta's mark it's kill..''

I slowly explain as her face got paler than before as she cried harder..

'' Uncle Raphael...Dad told me how psychotic can he be,He told me how he stab him with a fork in their younger days..He inflict pain and a little bit of pleasure by it's prey..,By pricking it with aphrodisiac until the person go nut before he mutilate it into pieces..''

I explain again as she tried to thrash harder than before,But before she can run away,I quickly snatch it's arm and throw her over the floor..

''And Uncle ruther..gods know how ruthless he can be,I ain't goin to tell you how he turn a person into a piece of guts..''

I laughed as she tried to breathe heavily,I remove the piece of clothing in her mouth letting her speak..

''P-please..j-j-just kill me..! I d-don't wanna be torture! Fucking kill me!''

She yelled as I lick my dried lips before cutting her cheeks again making her wailed like a child. This is nothing compare to the things she did. No one should know how she did something cruel on us..she deserve a slow death..

If someone gonna take pity on Rebecca Loreal..I'm gonna laugh cause how blind it is.

Our family..Me and Autumn family isn't that normal mafia family..Moreover,Let's just keep this a memory..

If,I killed my biological mother..I will take my ticket to hell as I suffer forever,

I'm gonna put black roses in her grave for her tragically failure..

I don't think heaven will accept me neither my brother there..

But our love..He's a angel that deserve everything..

''W-winter!..A-Autumn!''

#42: Dead To Me

A/N: Ugh..I wanna make some sad ending but I can't change my plan cause I already made the ending a month ago. I should stick in my plan so I can be good.

Next 2 chapters will be the last chapter and next is Epilogue,I wanna thank you all for the great experience here with me,It's not much of Smut since I wanted to focus this book in college musical *chuckle*