4

XYRIEL

I quietly walk through the hallways—There are some people who are glancing at me—staring at me with wide eyes, Then, they turn to their groups as they whispered something.

I finally reach my homeroom—All of them are bickering to each other, talking and all that, they suddenly stopped when they decided to stare at me.

"Uhm."

I muttered. Everything was silent until someone decided to speak;

"Who—Who the fuck are you?"

A guy with shaved hair—asked as I was startled for a bit because of his loud voice.

"Uhm—I'm Xyriel Agustus. I'm ah, new here."

I said and they immediately shrugged it off as they turn back to their own business.

I was startled when a hand was on my shoulder—I turn around to see a guy with blonde hair, blue eyes and tan skin.

"Hey!"

He said to me with a happy smile. I smile back as I greeted;

"Hey."

I shyly said as he smile widely—Holding my hand as he shook it happily.

"Hey to you, Xyriel! I'm Gabirel Jerson, Welcome to your new class!"

He laugh at his foolishness when I was caught off when a thick paper fly on us—hitting Gabriel on the head.

Gabriel flinch as he take the paper—He uncrumple it as he read the content. I decided to take a peek and I gasps.

SHUT THE FUCK UP GABRIEL
GO TAKE YOUR FAGGOT ASS
SOMEWHERE.

A Girl with a straight blonde hair—screech as she rolled her eyes—She sat down on the chair like nothing happens.

Gabriel sneered at her as he look at me and apologetically smile.

"Don't mind Selena, She's a bitch."

I followed him as he sat in the middle side of the room—I was about to sat beside him when he immediately stop me.

"Sorry Xyriel, The only available is in the back side, in the middle, that seat is always occupied even though I wanted to sit with you, I really can't."

He apologized. I quickly nodded my head as I sit on the back row. In the middle side as I stare at the board.

The door suddenly opened—Revealing the twins.

Autumn wore black hoodie,ripped jeans and sneakers.

—Winter was wearing a V-neck shirt, also ripped jeans and sneakers too.

Winter suddenly met his gaze in mine—He smirks, making me a little flustered.

Those different coloured eyes.

They stride to the back where I was sitting—As they sat beside me; Autumn on the left and Winter on the right. They put their arm behind me.

"Alright, Good Morning class."