#27

—XYRIEL—

‘‘So this is the janitor room— and sadly..your room..’’

Albert spoke as I stare at the door with a stamp of

Room 174

Xyriel Agustus.

‘‘And they seem to make you alone so you be feeling like some sort of———freak.’’

Albert explain as he gave me a key,I quickly took it and open the room…

As we got inside,It wasn’t close to the dorm room—much like it’s a basement.

Bernard use hand sign again or more like— he take out a sketchpad and pen before writing on it..

‘‘Andrea is bitch. Damn,I hope the twins will know about it.’’

It was written on the board,Now I’m confused.

‘‘W-what do you mean that the twins will know about this? Aren’t they the one who moved me here?’’

I asked,Albert jolted on his seat as he look at me with wide eyes..

‘‘Shit! You’re right! Andrea must the one who decide to take you out there! Fuck! She has high influence in this school due to her parents....’’

Alber exclaimed as my eyes widened— Then...

‘‘But,You know that I think— She saw you hitting the twins and told another story-tale of hers; I have seen the twins chase the bus you have ride— and after they have been left. They decided to got into their cars and drove away..

Bernard said through his sketchpad..I nod my head as I put my bag down..

‘‘W-well...t-thanks for being with me here..Y’all should go..now..’’

I mumble as albert nodded his head before taking out a piece of paper..

‘‘Here,Call me when ya need me. Kay? We be going now..’’

As albert and bernard left— I close the door as I look inside..

Rusty walls,Hard-wood bed...I clean the mattress before lying down..

I can’t believe this..A lies that everyone believe causing me like this— I don’t understand..

....

Days have passed and I be going good— Karrie— the frizzy haired girl and albert,bernard and Molly has been visting me in my room..same with Vinnie and Gabriel,I asked where jerry was but vinnie said that jerry is busy on his career..

The petite boy that was the second leader was name ‘Jeremy’— He always help me and gave me assignments for our club..

‘‘Okay Xy-xy,Your assignment for today is to make a song concept that made by yours. I be expecting that on monday,See ya!’’

He chirped as he walk away— I nod my head before going to my room.

‘‘Poor boy,Living on his own shame! Hah!’’

I heared jolina voice— When I glance at her,she glance back and smile innocently..

As I reach my room— I quickly close it and sat on the chair beside me as I put my stuff in the table..

‘‘W-what happened..to the twins..’’

I mumble to myself as I look outside the window..

#27: Pity.