#16

-XYRIEL-

I woke up with a head ache.

As I look around,I see no one but myself inside the dorm,wearing a new set of padjama..

What the...

Last night was quite messed. I remember everything but not before I lost my concious,I don't even know why I get here...

It's not like that..they drug me again or what..?

But I think not. I'm tired enough to lose concious and my alcohol tolerance is very low for me to fall down easily..

Pfft. That's suck.

As I stand up ignoring the pain of my head,I walk toward the kitchen to see no one but autumn..

Oh,Autumn...

As he turn around,he smile at me softly before speaking..

''Morning Xyriel,Sit here..''

He order as I sat on one of the tables that facing his back,he speak again..

''Are you feeling drowsy? Do you need something? Tell me,I need to keep up..''

He asked worriedly as he put down two plates of bread and cheese...

''U-uh...w-where's w-winter..?''

I stutter as he stopped moving before looking into my eyes,

''Oh? Winter isn't here in the campus,He's busy with our family business but he back later.''

He replied as I nodded my head,I put the cheese on the bread before taking a bite. It was good.

''So- Did you wanna go out or...?''

Thinking for a while,I have realize that we're almost out of stock here..

''U-uh..lets go get grocery..''

I mumble as he nodded his head,but before that..I smell a very disturbing smell...

''W-what is that..?''

I cover my nose,as I stare at him..

''Shit,Sorry sweetheart..!''

Autumn left into the bathroom to release the mother earth soil..

....

As me and autumn walk out of our room,everyone eyes are on us...

But autumn didn't give any care as he walk beside me holding my hands..

As we enter the grocery store,I grabbed an basket as autumn only look at me before grabbing a stoller...I sighed..

''I-I don't have enough m-money to..-''

I was cut off when he glare softly..

''Who said your paying?''

He smile as he hold my hand and we both walk inside to get our essentials..

As I was walking through the isle,I see my favorite snack..

''Ooohh....Honey butter chips..!''

I gasped as I tip toed trying to reach it..

''urgh...just a little bit...''

I mumble as I stretch my arm and body more but a body leaned in my back as he grabbed the chips..

''Here sweetheart..''

The voice whispered as I froze in my place,I turn around to see Winter with smile in his face..

#16- Grocery.