#23

—XYRIEL—

‘‘Autumn..!?’’

I gasped as he stare at me for a while before smiling softly..

‘‘Hello Love~..’’

He purred and walk toward infront of me—snaking his arms around my waist,everyone looked at us confusedly..

‘‘I’m the leader of the music club anyway~..’’

He whisper as I gulped. Shem. I kinda regret joining here now..

‘‘W-what about Winter..?’’

I mumble as he smile at me softly before speaking..

‘‘He’s in the Literature club,He writes poem and books...’’

He huskily muttered as I nodded my head,As he release himself from me— He looked at all of us..

‘‘Since we have new members,I highly recommend for all those who’s been here for a years—Please pass the music sheets that you composed and originaly yours..’’

Autumn spoke as all of them walk toward infront of him to pass a piece of paper— The guy in the wheelchair was helped by a girl with short black hair and pale skin who push his wheelchair and pass both of their sheets..

‘‘Well then,I’m gonna choose 2 music sheets to perform today. Please be prepare.’’

Autumn announced like a professional coach— A boy walk toward infront of him and use some sign languages making me frown a little..

‘‘H-how is that possible..?’’

I question to the girl with a frizzy hair,she look at me and smile before speaking..

‘‘Well,Not everyone in the music club is normal; so it’s rarely get new member,Mostly— Bernard is mute and hey! He can play instrument ya know? He’s the one who play the electric guitar for your audition..’’

She smile as I nodded my head..Wow,I can’t believe that this club is amazing..

‘‘Alright! The first performer is Albert Newell,Albert. Please go at the stage to perform your song..’’

The petite young boy spoke as albert— the one who can’t walk. He was helped by two boys and once he was infront,Autumn gave him a mic as he look at us..

‘‘This is ‘Dying’ that made by me..thanks..’’

He mumble as he close his eyes and started to sing..

‘‘I don’t wanna lose my heartbeat,
I don’t wanna lose my sanity
I don’t wanna live again to the broke I made,

I don’t wanna make to lose again..

He open his eyes and look at us smiling before closing his eyes..

‘‘Hey? Can you hear me?
Hey? Do you feel me?
Hey? I wanna feel you again,
I wanna sing your name to the note I made..

I don’t wanna die again..

Why does his song sounds sad..? It’s nostalgic..

‘‘I’m losing my breathe..
I wanna live again,
I’m dying again,
This is the third time I die..

I wanna live by your side..
I wanna sing again,
To the note I made,

I’m not losing again!,Oh! Yeah..Oh..oh..oh..oh..oh..oh..Oh...Oh..Yeaahh..(2x)

‘‘I wanna live again (oh-oh)
I wanna see you again (oh-oh)
I don’t wanna die anymore..

I want to be with you again! Oh!

‘‘Have you seen the face of the death? (Yeah!)
Have you seen,the words I said? (Yeah!)
Have you made love to the girl you say want!

Albert sang as everyone on us start cheering and clapping,I clap my hands as I look at him..

‘‘I don’t wanna lose my heartbeat,
I don’t wanna lose my sanity
I don’t wanna live again to the broke I made,

I don’t wanna make to lose again..

He finished,everyone clapped as I cheered,I love his song! This is great..

‘‘Well that’s for today. Thanks for the claps...’’

He softly mumble as the two boys came back and help him get down,I walk toward infront of him and clap my hands..

‘‘Y-you’re great..!’’

I cheered as he smile softly nodding his head..

‘‘Thank you so much xyriel..’’

He spoke as I nodded my head,My phone ring so I pick it up immidiately..

‘‘W-what!?’’

I gasped as I heared the news on my phone..

#23: Sing again

A/N: As much As I want to keep it on singing,I need to put the show on the three. Omg.

Hope you enjoy!