#38

-AUTHOR-

Everyone is in state of shock,No one has known who would dare to burn the literature club in just one hour,Everyone is gathering around the burning place as it's member running away from the place.

''Move bitch! Get out the way! Bitch! Get out the way!''

Gabriel yelled as he pushed every student out of the place,Literature is close to the Art club meaning that the art club is also on fire.

''Gab! Our Sculpture has melted! What should we do!?''

One of the art member cried as she know that sculpture cost $500,Gabriel can't help but curse loudly as he got inside,Some member was carrying the canvas and brushes as he pick up every watercolor and put it on a box including their pose figure and quickly ran out.

Gabriel can't help but sob,Jesus know how much expenses they made for their stuff. Good thing that the left side of the building is burning and not the whole place.

''Stupid motherfuckers,Where's the water boy?''

Vinnie whispered as she looked around the place,Only the literature was on fire. Luckily as they say,No one is inside when the place started to burn.

Winter rush infront as he look at the club,He can't help but look helplessly as he stared at the burning place. Fuck,His Poems for xyriel is in there so he can't help but a sneered form in his face..

As the fire station has arrived,they open up their large hose and start clearing out the fire in both buildings..

Xyriel and autumn has arrived,They quickly find Winter and saw him looking angrily at the whole building.

''W-winter..Are you alright?''

Xyriel asked softly as he hold the grieving man hand's. Winter grasped it tightly as he look at the place.

''Probably not. I can't fucking understand who's motherfucker did this.''

He whispered yet still can be heared by the two,Autumn quickly frown as he close his eyes before letting out a sigh while xyriel look quite..disturbed.

''I know who's the mastermind is,Bro.''

Autumn announced as winter look at him. He quickly handed him the paper that left with them as winter frown suddenly changed to unexplainable anger as he torn the paper and throw it on the small fire infront of them.

''Rebecca..Our Mother..''

He whisperer angrily as Xyriel look shock. How can their mother did this?

#38: Burning.