#8 -R18-

-XYRIEL-

As we left Elias and Gabriel in the cafeteria,We encounter a girl name Henretta,She's actually pretty..beautiful to be excact, but the problem is she's your typical mean girl that you usually meet in your daily lives.

I sighed as I open the can infront of me,Sipping the frizzy drink I look at our room...

Just the typical dorm room..

Does everyone here have 3 beds? How is it feel like staying with different kind of people..?

Living with twins is typically bizarre..

Both of us go to our dorm and no one dare to scold us for cutting class,I'm curious why....

As I feel a little dizzy on the drink,I put the can down as I leaned on my bed as I try to look clearly...

Wow...stars...

As I feel someone move beside me,my eyes widened...

Oh no..

-WINTER-

''Sh,Silent Autumn.''

I harshly whispered as he smirk nodding his head,this is it. Both of us waited for so long to have him in our hands...

It's happened long time ago,My twin and I always took picture of our surroundings 5 years ago...

'ter,Do you think we find a great place to take a photo,today?''

Autumn asked as I shook my head,I always been silent..ever since our mama 'Alexis' in the foster house...

As I hold out my camera,I took focus in a park where there's only one person sitting in a bench,facing his back on us...

Curly brown hair,Pale skin...A beauty that can allured everyone who take a peak...

As I push the button of the camera to take a picture the person turn around as the camera snap taking picture of the beauty infront of us...

As it's eyes widened,It immidiately run away leaving nothing...

As I look at my camera,I instantly lick my lips,Heart shaped face...Curly brown hair,Black eyes,small button nose...and pouty pink lips...

As autumn walk beside me,his eyes widened as he look at the photo...

''holy shit ter,Who's that girl?''

Autumn asked as I shake my head before mumbling...

''She's a He,Brother..''

I spoke as he gasped. Fuck,I think I'm gay..

''Is it okay with mama and papa? Whadya think?''

He asked as I nodded my head. Mama is a boy same with papa..

''We're gonna find him. Obviously.''

I stated.

As we stare at his face,He's so fucking adorable...

I leaned my face on him as I kissed his lips,Feeling the softness and sweetness of it at the same time...

As I pulled away,Autumn do the same as He only gave a small whimper...

''I wanna make love to him..''

He declare as I glared. I be the first one to do that.

''No,Fuck off. I be entering him first.''

''No,ME.''

''Me. I'm older than you.''

''No. You're only 1 minutes older than me.''

Autumn snarled as I glare harshly,Tugging xyriel body on mine as I started kissing his neck...

Autumn remove his shirt as his pale skin,shine through the sun...

As he started kissing his back,I do the same infront until xyriel murmur...

''nggh....w-winter...a-autumn..''

#8- Taste.

A/N: Finally. An Update. I have found my brain for a while so I grab the chance.