#29

—XYRIEL—

Three months have passed. I was doing good— but sadly,I was banned in the cafeteria..like they don’t want me inside..Even if I got there. They don’t serve me food or Ignore me completely..

But the music club is there for me— they brought me food and I pay it but they rejected the money all the time..

‘‘Hey Xy! I have brought a food for you!’’

Joenald chirped as he open the door and bring down the paperbag that filled with food.

‘‘O-oh thanks..here let me pay you..’’

I shyly grab my wallet as I bought out $5 but before I gave him the money,he rejected it.

‘‘No! No! No! It’s mine and gerald food that we made lately since we’re not planning on buying in the cafeteria for somehow,saving money— Anyway,the twins are back.’’

He said with a anger on his face— my eyes widened...Autumn and Winter is back?

‘‘W-what? W-when?’’

I asked with such worry and curious lacing in my voice,He look at me with curiosity..

‘‘Eh? Just an hour ago,damn! They also kick andrea out of their room and guess what? Andrea is wearing some thong shit and she was embarassed as fuck! Hahaha!’’

He chuckle like it was the most funny thing he have saw,while me was feeling a bit angry or what. It anger me when someone flirt with them..

Wait...?

Why would I feel jealous?

‘‘Ey! Are you jealous? It was planted on your face,Ya know!’’

He giggle as he took out a tupperware and utensils,As he put it down— he look at me and smile.

‘‘Don’t you dare to lose the tupperware,okay? My mother is going to kill me if I lost it! Hehe! See ya later at the club!’’

He chuckle as he grab the paperbag and walk away,I nodded my head as I look at the closed door..

‘‘They’re back..?’’

I asked to myself, I open up the tupperware to see spaghetti and puto..( A glutinous rice cake made in philippines)

As I swirl the spaghetti— I put it on my mouth as I slurp and chew it afterwards..

I’ve been writing my hand made song as my assignment— The week where I should pass it on monday turn into three months. I don’t understand jeremy why he make it up for three months..

As I got into the club,everyone was there— laughing and singing a song,everyone look at me as jeremy smile..

‘‘Did you already finish the song,xyriel?’’

Jeremy asked as I nodded my head..

‘‘Oh! That’s great,Since your our new member! You be the one who will perform in the school program— tommorow!’’

Everyone cheered as they clapped their hands while I blush— Why me? I’m not good though..

‘‘O-okay then..’’

I mumble as jeremy took out an invitation and read it out loud..

‘‘Tommorow at 2 p.m in the auditorium— the main guest is the owner of this school which is Chesire Vendetta and Alexis F. Vendetta!’’

Jeremy gasped as everyone looked at him with curiosity..he look at us as he smiled..

‘‘We’re gonna train for this! Now!’’

He cheered as everyone fist pump as I gulp..

Oh no..

#29: Let’s do this!

A/N: I am now once again. Sad.

My young pupper ‘‘Meme’’ or pronounced as ‘‘Mim’’ was now dead due that shw was poisoned.

I’m fucking sad cause shit. That was my 2nd dog who passed away after 1 month or weeks and I can’t get over.

RIP my baby girl Meme,Your soul may rest in pure happiness..💖