#26

—XYRIEL—

As I reach dale university,the aura was too intense— everyone was looking at me with judgement in their eyes..I gulped not knowing what happened..

‘‘Damn,He have guts to got back here huh..’’

‘‘After hurting the twins— He got a thick face!’’

‘‘Somebody stop me or else I will kill that guy!’’

What does they mean..? I don’t quite understand..— I ignore their looks and continue to walk until someone block my way..

Looking up— I see gabriel looking at me worriedly same with vinnie— I also realize that his boyfriend isn’t here..I wonder where..

‘‘Everybody stop judging him! He doesn’t do any crimes! He just defended himself!

Gabriel yelled making everyone flinched and leave us alone..I look at him..

‘‘W-what happened..?’’

I mumble as vinnie look at me with pity in her eyes..

‘‘It was a big news to everyone that you. You. Xyriel agustus has hurt the most influence student here which is your room-mate..fuck,I didn’t know what the big deal about this like seriously this is bullshit.’’

Vinnie spoke as she shrugged her shoulders...I look down and spoke..

‘‘I didn’t know that it will be a big deal..but,Aren’t the twins are too exaggerated..?’’

I mumble as I walk forward— Ignoring everyone as I walk inside the dorm..

As I look at the door…My eyes widened..

Dorm-mates:

Winter Vendetta
Andrea Ramsey
Autumn Vendetta

‘‘W-what..?’’

I mumble in disbelief,If they’re the room-mates now..where am I?

‘‘Ooh..the coward is back.’’

I turn around to see a girl in long raven hair,she have natural beauty but have red lipstick on her pouty lips— she was also taller than me making me flinch..

‘‘I’m jolina,Nice to meet you xyriel..’’

She smile softly but it turn into glare that makes me want to leave immidiately..

‘‘Well..? You’re blocking the door. If you think you’re gonna stay there— Please,Leave the hell us alone’ they have me so you’re out of the frame anymore.’’

She screeched before pushing me,making me tumble on my stuff; I look at her with fear before standing up and turn my back to leave..

‘‘And Oh! Your stuff and room is near the janitor room,We’re lack of room ya know? Haha,Enjoy sucker!’’

She smile before opening my old room and there she slam it tight. Leaving me here alone with tears in my eyes..

‘‘Xyriel..Are you okay there..?’’

I looked down to see Albert being pushed by Bernard— Bernard quickly do something to his finger making me nod my head..

‘‘Jolina is a bitch. Fuck her.’’

Bernard hand signal making me nod my head..I seriously don’t understand yet..I can’t just..

‘‘Hey! Are you okay? Yesterday was ultimate blast! You’re room was quickly change and now— you’re room is near the janitor as they say..’’

Albert spoke as I nod my head before wiping away the tears—— I quickly say goodbye before going to the janitor room..

‘‘Xyriel! Wait!’’

I turn around to see albert going toward with me as bernard with hesitation as he pushed his wheelchair..

‘‘We’re going with you.’’

Albert said as Bernard nod his head. I smile..

‘‘Thank you.’’

#26- All fall down

A/N: I’m shit. Haha.