#15

-XYRIEL-

As I look at them,shock. They're both wearing a leather jacket with dark jeans and boots,their differents colored eyes glisten to dark as they smirk.

''Alright,'Dollhouse' is next!''

Melanie spoke through the mic as everyone start cheering again...

''Hey girl,open the walls,Play with your dolls,We be a perfect family,
When you walk away,Is when we really play,
You don't hear me when I say..

''Mom! Please wake up,Dad with' a slut,
And your son is smoking cannabis,
No one ever listen,This wallpaper glisten,
Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen''

As winter called a waiter and speak something about drinks and snack,Autumn beside me is staring at my side as he softly play with my curls..

''places,places,gather your places,
Go on your dress and put your doll faces,
Everyone,Thinks that we're perfect,
Please don't let them look through the curtains

"Picture,Picture,Smile for the picture,
Post with your brother won't let you be a good sister
Everyone,Thinks that we're perfect.
Please don't let them look through the curtains,

"D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E,I see a thing that nobody else see..."

As she sang that,the waiter has arrived and put down a couple of beer,foods,juices and cocktails..

''Hey girl,Look at my mom. She's  got going on,Hah!
She's blinded by her jewerly
When you turn her back,She pull out her flask.
And forget she's in fidelity..''

"Oh,Oh,She's coming to the attic,Plastic! Plastic! Go back from being plastic,
No one ever listen,This wallpaper glisten,
Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen,

''Come on' Eat.''

Autumn said as he take a cookies before putting it on my mouth,I gasped.

As they started drinking their beer,I ate silently with the cookies infront of me and sip through the large glass of mangoe shake..

''D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E,I see a things that nobody else see..''

I didn't realize she already finished the song,she smiled and wave before leaving the stage..

As I took a glance at the twims,They're both staring at me with lust filled eyes..I gulped..

''Sorry love,We left you alone lately..We have something to attend for,

Autumn apologize as I nodded my head,Winter smile slyly at me before leaning in and placing his head on my neck..

As I blushed,Autumn lean beside me placing his head on the other of my neck before leaving a butterfly kisses..

''Ha...S-stop..''

I mumble as they keep to continue their business on my neck,I feel a slight dizzy as I lose my conscious before hearing a last song in my ears..

'" Can't take it anymore, Need butter and bread, singing you a lullaby, when you died in the end.."

#15- Lose

A/N: I can't help but keep updating this. I have gain my strenght even though,I'm having hard time to give a sigh or even inhale,Yeah hope ya enjoy!