#5

XYRIEL

I thought college class is different with high school where—students are supposed to act behaved and mature.

I was wrong.

There are tons of murmuring around us—Girls glancing at the back—giving the twins a wink or a flying kiss as they giggle at each other.

And these twins isn't helping either—They have their palm on both of legs—squeezing it from time to time as they stare straight at our professor.

I didn't notice which hand is the one who trail his finger until it reach into my member—giving a caress.

"S—Stop.."

I whispered to the two as Winter lean closely to my ear, as he whispers;

"Why? What would you do if we don't want to?"

I didn't answer but I remove their hands by force as I ignore them for the rest of session.

Good Gracious, Can they just—Let me have peace for a second?

Everything went smooth as they left—leaving the twins, I and Gabriel who has fallen asleep in his chair.

I stand up and so is the twins who is staring at me, with those lust-filled looks on their eyes.

I tried to ignore them as I approach the sleeping Gabriel which I shook him as he woke up—He gasps when he realized that there is only four of us left.

"Oh damn! Sorry Xyriel, I didn't notice that I fell asleep."

He laugh like nothing happen—When he just fall asleep on our two hour class, He gather up his stuff and about to leave as I follow him behind when he suddenly stop and turn around.

"Eh? Are you sure you wanted to go with me? Uhm, the twins are already following you and I don't want to bother the three of you, see you soon Xyriel!"

Gabriel suddenly run out of the room—I didn't have time to react but I still notice the presence of the twins so I turn around and face them.

"What do you want?"

I asked—feeling nervous about the two of them—It's been like one day and they're acting weird already. I don't clearly understand.

They walk closer until I was trap on the wall behind me—The two of them lean closer to my face as they whispers;

"What do we want? We want you, Xyriel."

What? What?