#11

Xyriel Agustus on the media.

—XYRIEL—

I sighed as I walk out of our classroom,Like the usual' Gabriel already left becuase his club is having sort of a problem..

What club is it?

Oh. Some sort of Art Club.

As I walk around the campus,Since it's already friday. Everyone has decide to have fun by themselves and such things as the administrator have said..

As I reach the backyard,There was a hidden garden which look like it was abandon...

As I walk inside,slightly pushing the gate' I enter it as I was amazed by the scenery..

Flowers everywhere,They didn't even look like it was abandon or such...

As I walk toward the large tree that covering the clean looking lake..

As I got near,I quickly hid behind the tree as I remove my shoes...

''Wow...I can't believe that this school hide a very beautiful face..''.

I muttered as I folded my pants up to my knee as I walk toward the lake..

As the cold water engulp my feet,I smile widely as I can see some  fish but away from me..

As I look around,There's a border between the lake,the other side is nothing but large wall with designated iron that look like torns..

As I shrugged it off,I continue to play with the water instantly making me wet..

As I laugh at the fresh wind,I can see the sun falling down. As the sky was orange' It was my time to leave..

Walking out of the water,I quickly put my sock and shoes as I grabbed my bag and leave the garden silently..

As I sneak inside the dorm,Everyone look like they're busy since tommorow is saturday and everyone will be planning on some party or whatsoever..

As I enter our room,there stand the twins,staring at me furiously with eyebrow's furrowed..

''Where did you came from?''

Autumn asked coldly as I lower my head,Ignoring them..

''I-it's none of y-your concern..''

I mumble as I grab my clothes and walk toward the bathroom...

''We're talking to you!''

Winter growled as he grip my wrist..

I glare at them.slightly..

''W-why..? You already get what you w-want! Leave me alone!''

I cried as I run toward the bathroom but autumn has caught me and throw me in my bed..

''Watch your word boy. We ain't patient that much..''

Winter harshly whisper as he moved beside me hugging me tight. Same as Autumn..

''N-no! Let me go! F-fuck..!''

I muttered as they just tigthen their grip on me..

''Why won't you two..stop bothering me..''

I whisper before I fall asleep..

#11: Closure