#30

•HI! just wanted to let you all know that I will completely rewrite this. Thank you!

XYRIEL

As we gather around the auditorium,Jeremy look at us and smiled...

‘‘Since,First. We’re going to have choir,Okay? Then all of us will left and leave xyriel there and he will start his very first solo performance! Yay!’’

Jeremy chirped as everyone nodded their head,then someone bump into his shoulder making him flinch—

‘‘Haha! Good luck on your performance,Song Birds!’’

Dylan laugh as he brush away from us with his troops,I sigh as jeremy glare harshly but remove it afterwards..

‘‘Well,Curse him. Let’s get going!’’

He clapped his hands as all of us got inside the auditorium and sat in the middle...

……

As everyone is already here,I sigh softly as I look around trying to find the twins— but they we’re nowhere to be found.

‘‘Good day! Everyone! I’m Kendra Roswell,You’re Mc for today from the English Club! As for today— We have a special guest which is the owner of this school,Mr.Chesire Vendetta and Mr.Alexis F. Vendetta~!’’

Everyone clapped as two men came inside— The one is small and look so femine and the one has a dominant aura around him,he was wearing a smoking jacket and fedora while the femine one is only wearing a sweater and pants with converse..

‘‘Hello,Dale Student’s..’’

The dominant one spoke as everyone got silent,he look at all of us as he smile sadistically..

‘‘I would come here to watch every type of club who can express their talents— Either Drawing or dancing or everything that all of you can do. I don’t tolerate jackass here or such things that offensive,I have been a teacher here— 18 years ago,And Most of your parents is my student. For 40 years of this university has been build. I gladly wish y’all to have great experience on this school..’’

Everyone clapped again as I clap also— Wow,He was a teacher here also…What class he been teaching to? That is inspirable.

As both of them walk out of the stage,The Mc continue to speak through the mic..

‘‘And so on,The first performer is the cheerleading club!’’

Everyone clapped as group of girls walk into the stage including— Andrea who’s wearing a blue skirt and fitted sando with a raccoon on the front..

‘‘HEY Y’ALL~!’’

She yelled through the mic as the music club except for me— cover our ears..

‘‘THREE CLAPS FOR D-A-L-E!’’

Everyone clap as they start dancing and waving their poms-poms,Andrea looked into my eyes and smirked..

As she ran toward to her group,they lifted her up as she raised her leg and start cheering— As then,There also two of them who’s start backflipping and splitting and I was like

‘‘Jesus,I pray for their broken bones.’’

As they finished their times of showing their legs,arms and such..they bow down as everyone clapped as they left.

‘‘Wow! Magnificent! Next is the Music Club!’’

Oh.

#30: Performance

A/N: Damn,I will do everything for this!

Anyway,I wanna say thanks to all of you~ for 3k! I can’t believe it! Thanks so much!