2

XYRIEL

The girl was surprised that she instantly remove herself from the two—I was standing there in shock as she immediately put her clothes back as she ran out; pushing me aside.

The twins stand up as they fixed their pants—They're about to reach out and grab my arm when I turn around and Immediately rush toward the kitchen.

As I put the groceries down. Someone yank my arm—I was turned around and I see those cold looking black and blue eyes staring right at me.

"Who—the fuck are you?"

He asks—but I tried to remove his tight grip on my arm as I whimper in pain.

"Chill, Winter, That must be our new roomate—Xyriel."

I nodded my head as I glance at the guy with green and grey eyes—It was really unique to see those different colored eyes—The guy who was gripping my arm immediately release me.

"Forgive him, I'm Autumn Vendetta and this is Winter Vendetta—You must be Xyriel Agustus, Right?"

I nodded my head once again as he smiled at me—but it turn into frown as he spoke;

"Can you speak?"

He ask—I realized that I didn't utter any word as I only nod. I'm the worse.

"Ye—Yeah."

I mumble as he inhaled sharply—He smile at me again as he turn around and left. Leaving me behind with this man named Winter.

"Uhm.."

I feel a shiver on my spine as he stood there. Watching me those sharp eyes like I did something wrong.

I shrugged as I instantly ignore his presence as I grab all the food from the paperbag—putting inside the fridge and the cupboard—I took a sandwich as I slice it into two.

"Uhm—Would you like some?"

I ask Winter who was still standing beside me. He nodded his head as he took the other half of the sandwich—He decide to leave me alone now.

Autumn insist that he will cook dinner for us—I ignored Winter as we silently eat. After we're done, I grab my towel and clothes before heading toward the bathroom.

After I'm done—I crawl toward my bed as I lie there, I look beside to my right side to see Autumn reading a book with the lampshade on. He glance at me for a while as he give me a smile before returning back to his book.

As I glance on the left—Winter was also there, sitting but creepily staring at me—making me shudder.

I turn my head straight into the ceilings, I finally feel sleepy and I close my eyes—falling asleep.