#24

—XYRIEL—

‘‘What!?’’

I gasped as I heared the news over the phone— No,No,No!

‘‘I’m sorry xyriel,But— grandma kris has passed away this morning..’’

Dad sadly spoke through the phone,tears brim my eyes as I stare at the wide stage as everyone walk toward infront of me..

‘‘Xy..Ya okay there?’’

The girl in frizzy hair spoke as she worriedly look at me— I shook my head as I was trembling in tears..

‘‘I-I-It’s nothing..I-I need to go!’’

I certainly need to get a leave!

As I ran out of the music club,I quickly run toward to my room as I ignore everyobody who look at me or the loud voices of everyone who advertise their club..

As I got inside,I quickly pack some of clothes and such— As I walk out. I see the twins walking toward to me..

‘‘Why?! Why are you carrying your stuff!?’’

Autumn asked angrily as he tried to pull it away..

‘‘N-No! I need to go! G-grandma..G-grandma..!’’

I cried heartfully as I kick his crotch as he groan in pain,Winter hold my wrist but then.. I slap him...

‘‘Shit..’’

Autumn howled as I ran outside the dormitory and ran outside the gate..

As I see the bus,I ran inside and spoke where I’m ahead to..

‘‘Netherland. St..’’

I mumble as I gave a few bucks...the driver nodded his head and gave the ticket..

As I sat in the middle row,I look outside..

I can’t believe that I slap winter and I just kick autumn crotch..I feel so bad— I cried.

As I look over the window,I see the twins running toward the gate but the bus have left and I see the twins tried to chase us..

I sobbed,I’m so pathetic..Simply pathetic..

....

A few hours later,I have reach netherland— I silently got out of the bus as I got into my home..

Medium house with 4 rooms,1 hall room,1 kitchen and mostly— 1 bathroom..

The struggle where everyone want to take piss but there’s only 1 and I MEAN 1 BATHROOM

I laugh at my thoughts,but ignore it afterward as I knock silently the door open as mama look at me for a while before gasping..

‘‘Oh god! Xyriel!’’

Mama sobbed as she hug me tightly,I hug back as I smile..

‘‘Mama..’’

I mumble as she let me in,there sat my older brother— Luiniel and my father..

‘‘Oh,You’re back son..’’

Papa smile as he grab my stuff and hug me tight,I hug back as I cried..

‘‘G-g-grandma..’’

I choke out as he cried holding me tight— I hug him tightly as I cried..

‘‘S-she’s there in the garden..her corpse was there..’’

Luiniel mumble as I look at him; He was tall,A little bit tan,and a have a baby face..but mostly...Have the same curly hair as mine.

Grandma kris is the kindest and most dope grandmother I’ve have. She’s one of my closest grandma afterall and she rarely visits us since she prefer to live in philippines..

‘‘L-let’s go now..’’

Mama sobbed as I weakly walk with her...when we reach there..my eyes..widen..

What the—!?

#24: Leave out.

A/N: Hey there! How are y’all. I hope y’all enjoy.