#19

—XYRIEL—

I sighed as I looked up at the twins,They have the same feature but the difference is their eyes..

As I look down and look around— I see a woman in her 40’s staring at us. When she look into my eyes— She smile evilly and put her hood before walking away..

What the..?

‘‘Yeah,It will be better if we— Xyriel? Love? What are you looking at?’’

Autumn called out as I shook my head and stare at him,he smile softly and ruffle my hair..

‘‘Are you okay? Should we get some bread now?’’

He asked as I nod my head. Don’t mind her— she’s just someone who lurk around here buying some essentials and such.

As the three of us stalk our way to get everything,we got into the counter and winter decided to pay everything while I hardly try to get my wallet for me to pay.

As we get finished. The bell has rung and a voice speak through the stereo..

‘‘Good day Dale’s student! We would like to announce that tommorow is the start of club recruitment! For does who have no club to join,Please kindly talk to Mrs.Kendall for club suggestion. Goodluck!’’

I gulped. Oh god,What club should I join then? I have nothing in my brain!

‘‘Oooh,What club do you like to join xyriel?’’

I look beside me which is Autumn standing and holding a paper bag same with autumn— I sighed again.

‘‘Uh..Aren’t we college already? I don’t think—’’

I was cut off when I see Gabriel running toward infront of us holding a canvas and arts tools..

‘‘Omg! Xyriel! Join our Art club!’’

Gabriel squeeled as I sweat— I don’t even know how to draw that great.

‘‘That’s nice gabriel but sorry,we won’t let our love join the art club.’’

Winter sneered as Gabriel only nodded his head still looking at me.

‘‘Whadya say…?’’

Gabriel asked as I shook my head and smile..

‘‘I think I pass,I don’t know how to draw that much. Sorry’’

I apologize as he only nod his head again and say his goodbye before annoying every students who’s willing to join.

I look around as the twins open the door..

Well in fact that I can’t ignore that woman...she looks like the twins..

#19: CLUBS!

A/N: Why am I feeling like I want to make some highschool musical thingy? Damn music. Love you.

Enjoy anyway!