-Epilogue-

—4 YEARS AFTER—

—XYRIEL—

‘‘Oh come on,Hurry up will you!?’’

Gabriel yelled as he run around carrying his toga and hats..I smile softly as I follow him behind..

Things doesn't come easy as it looks,Everything come in hard way but we know that we can pass it no matter what.

It's the day where I will graduate from my course which is Architecture. It may be hard but good lord that he doesn't let me go on my own.

‘‘Oh shoot! I left my fucking graduation hat!’’

Jeremy snarled as we both rush inside the auditorium..

It's quite hard especially when you need to focus on your life being..

‘‘Somebody gotta take a picture of me and my art piece cause y'all gonna miss me when I'm gone!’’

Gabriel chuckle as he put his toga and hat,I look around to find my parents and see them sitting in the middle..

‘‘Mama!’’

I yelled as my mama looked at me and smile,she waved her hands as I ran toward to her and hug her tight,Papa smile as he caress my hair..

‘‘Congrats Xyriel,You've been making mama and I was so proud of you especially your grandma..’’

..

He smiled as I nodded my head,Grandma wasn't here yet since she's busy making herself look pretty so she can find some handsome man out here..

‘‘Yes,Thank you for everything mama and papa..’’

I smile softly as mama only cried and hug me tight before letting me go..

‘‘Mader will be here later,Go on. Seems like your friends are waiting for you.’’

Mama smile as she ruffle my hair,I huff as I walk toward my group of friends.

‘‘Y'all guys,ready?’’

Karrie asked as we nodded our head,We decided to do something special for all of everything that happened here in Dale university..

As we wear our toga's,Everyone was already gather around but I can't see ''them'' I don't know but I wish I can see them sooner enough..

‘‘Everyone gather around as we see another amazing performance for the music club! This is the last performance of some members that's why,Let's enjoy it while it last!’’

The Mc announce as all of us member gather around the stage as I look at mama and papa before giving a smile..I look at their side and saw Grandma who's holding a bouquet of flowers..

-This is Home- Cavetown-

As the beat started playing,I see bernard start playing the guitar while some girl use the piano

‘‘Often. I am Upset,
Cause I cannot fall in love but,
I guess,
This avoids the stress fallen out of it,

Jeremy started to sang as everyone move their body from side to side..

‘‘Are you tired of me yet,
I'm little sick right now but I swear
When I'm ready I will flies out of there’’

She continue as everyone walk beside her before putting our mic near our mouth..

‘‘Cut my hair..
Makes you stare..
I hide my chest
And I figure out of way to get us out of here..