#13

-XYRIEL-

As the time comes,I decided to wear such formal clothes like sweater and jeans. As I fix myself,

I fix my hair and such as I remove anything that might bothered me,After that. I decided to leave.

Walking silently in the hallways,I think everyone is already in there as I can hear the faint beat songs inside..

Walking closely to the door,I open it up as I got inside,the room si quite dim. It's like some high school party but the difference is- There's a pole in here,Dark curtains hanging around and disco lights..

''Xy~!''

I look beside me as I see Gabriel running toward to me with a smile in his face. I nodded my head as I follow him,

''Can't believe that your coming! Mostly,I think that people like you likes to keep alone from the society. Funny isn't it?''

He chuckle as I laugh a little,We walk towarf infront of a table where's there one girl in glasses sitting beside a boy who's look like a rebel.

''Vinnie,Jerick- Meet xyriel,Well xyriel. Meet this two dorks.''

Gabriel laughed loudly as the girl nodded her head and politely ask me to sit beside them,She ask me if I would like a drink.

''Coke perhaps? There's non alcholic here afterall.''

She insist as I shook my head,She only let out a pout as she sip on a orange colored liquid in glass..

I look around as everyone was either dancing on the song,Making out and such

''Anyway,Ya got a boyfriend there?''

She ask making me choke on my saliva. W-what?

''I-I don't have one..''

I mumble as she nodded her head,As we continue or as she continue to entertain me,I can't help but let out a smile

#13: Upstair's Party.