#9 -R18-

smut! Ey~

-AUTUMN-

'nggh...w-winter...a-autumn....''

Xyriel moaned out as my cock twich...fuck this ain't good...

I kissed his parted lips as I unzip my pants same with winter,xyriel was resting his head on my leg while winter is infront of him,straddling his hips...

''We want you xyriel...so..bad..''

I murmured in his ears before giving it a soft kisses and lick..while he whimper infront of us...

''n-n-no...s-stoo...ooohh...''

He loses his words as he moan loudly as winter unzip his pants and take out our love flaccid cock...

''You look delicious..love..~''

Winter smirked as xyriel shook his body trying to let go but I hold him tigther and lean my face on him before kissing him passionately...

Pushing my tounge inside of him,I trace my tounge in his wet hot cavern as I try to suck his tounge...

''Nghhhh...ahhh....!''

He moaned as he arched his back while winter giving playful kisses on his hard cock,it was only 6 inch but it was enough...

As winter suck it gently,I move my body infront as my cock hit my love face' it was only 9 inch same to my twin as xyriel eyes widened...

''Love,Suck it...''

I growled like a hungry beast as I grab his cock giving a long lick making him moan...

''Nyaaaa.....''

He purred like a cat as me and my twin share the same spot,as winter move further down..he parted our love butt cheeks as his eyes widened before licking his lip...

''Ahh...so pinkish,clean and puckered..it look so innocent...I can't wait to taint it...~''

Winter growled as he stuff his face on our love clean butt..as he bite one of the cheeks...

''W-w-what......I-it's...d-dirty..! S-stop....aaaaahh...''

He moaned as I nibble his cock softly,I can feel his trembling hand on my hard cock before holding it like it's first time...

''Go on love,Hold it. Put your mouth inside of it as I gave you my love..''

I hoarsly whispered as he nodded his head before wrapping those pink pouty lips in my hard member before I feel his small tounge on the tip...

''urgh...''

I groan as I can't control it anymore,thrusting softly on my love face...

As I feel him about to cum..I thrust harder as I feel myself to the edge...

''Fuck!''

I growled as I thrust harder than before...

Winter notice that xyriel was about to cum so he let go of his butt and stroke xyriel cock same as I do...

''Urgh!''

Me and my twin groaned as both of us cum,I didn't realize he was masturbating himself as I release my seed inside of my love mouth...

Slipping out of his mouth,His cock squirted amount of cum that hit both of our face...

As I stand up,I remove the cum in my cheeks as I taste it before smirking...

He's so sweet...

As I stare at his sleeping face,cum of mine can be see in the edge of his lips and cheeks as he fall asleep...

''Love...''

Both me and winter whispered wiping the cum in his face,both of us kiss his cheeks as we put his pajama and lay down with him as both of us fall asleep....

9#: Squirt.

A/N: Finally. A smut. Ey~

Anyway highway,I was being a lazy ass again so sorry for the late update.