#21

—XYRIEL—

As I look around the banner and booths that show every clubs that recruiting everyone..

As I was about to look around,I heared a girl in a microphone wearing some rainbow sparkling bandana on her body..

‘‘JOIN THE FUJOSHI CLUB NOW! WE HAVE ABS,BUTTS AND CUTE FACES— OH AND WE HAVE THE HANDSOME FINE ASS HERE!

I cringe as I looked at her,when she sense me— She gasp and run toward infront of me..

‘‘Oh hello beautiful uke! Are you willing to join our harem and be the eye of many girls who seek for boy romance! Are you in?’’

She asked as I shook my head. No— I mean no,no,no; I can’t join a club something like that.

As she left,I walk around to see the math club,english club,history club,swimming club, and oh! the art clu——

‘‘ANYONE HERE SEEKS FOR INTERNAL BEAUTY? PLEASE JOIN THE ART CLUB WHERE ALL OF US SUFFER OF CHOOSING BETWEEN SLEEP OR ARTS. DON’T WORRY,ALL OF US WILL SUFFER BUT FEEL PLEASURE AT SAME TIME! WOOT WOOT!’’

Gabriel scream on a megaphone as he dance like some lunatic human being,I sighed..

As I ignore it,I walk toward to look for more,I flinched when a hand land on my shoulder..I turn around and..

‘‘Would you like to join the group of the Otakus? We have anime..manga..arts..stories..and oh,Hen—’’

I cut him off as I run,Holy god! I don’t wanna join a group where I encounter every things that a person like me could remember!

As I run into the hallway,I see a room where a banner was in there..

The music club...

As I silently push the door open as I got inside..there stand a group of girls and boys..they looked at me and smile..

‘‘Welcome! Are you here to join us?’’

A young petite boy asked,I nodded my head and they smile..

To be exact— there’s 5 boys and 4 girls inside,they are smiling at me softly as the feeling of being welcome is here..

‘‘Well,Since that you decided to join in; Our leader is not here since they’re busy campaigning our group outside,As me being the second leader of this group— Can you go to the stage and show us your skills?’’

The guy smile as I nodded my head and put down my bag..I jog to the stage and clear my throat..

‘‘U-uh..I’m quite shy so..I hope you all appreciate..’’

I quickly mumble,they sat on the chair and watch me intently..

‘‘Uh..here we go..’’

#21: Music Club

A/N: Thank y’all. I hope y’all enjoy.