#41

—WINTER—

''Fine! You win! Let me fucking tell you how I want to use the two of you for the sake of money!''

She snarled as I smile playfully,I wanted to know so I have quite reason to not kill her but torture her slowly..

''This all started a year ago when I'm back here at Winchester! I was doing a good life in California not until I get into debts,I can't pay $30 million dollars of course so I decided to hide there and get back to this old rusty place..''

''When scrolling through the news paper,I see how successful Mr.Chesire Vendetta is. I also known that he's married to a man so Me of course,I will try to be a concubine for him..''

''But then,I also heard that they already have a two heir which is you and that bastard,Being a great mother I am. I tried to act like I want my son's back.''

She smirk as she looked at me into her eyes,Green and Blue that both of us inherited from this bitch.

''They gave me $30 million as I asked but I think that it's not enough so my plan is to be a great mother again and when I got into your account. I will get everything and leave you two behind.''

''But fuck,I also known that the two of you is fucking fag. You two was hitting that small ugly runt who's nothing but a useless trash anyway,So I leave no choice but to threaten the hell of both of you.''

''Now,That the two is already here. I really want $100 Million so I can get a new life without any both of you,So If you don't mind. Back off slowly so I wouldn't hurt you.''

She smiled which makes me angrily scowled before loading the gun and shooting her both of legs,She screech loudly as she hysterically cowered herself.

''Ha,You think you hurt me mother? How foolish. Let me repay you everything you done to me. To autumb and to our dad..''

I chuckle as took out a pocket knife and walk toward infront of her before kneeling again and holding her jaw as she stared at me fearfully..

''You reminded me of ourself..But in the three of us,I don't think I will let you lived anyway..''

I took out a sinister smile as she stare at me fearfully before started screaming and thrasing around as I put my knife in the side of her face as I started to carve my initial..

W.V

As She panted heavily,I look at the side to see Autumn who's breathing heavily,There's a cloth cover in his knee as he look at me and smile.

''Brother,Wanna play~?''

Both of us laugh maniacly as she scream in pain..

The torture haven't started yet.

#41: Inside Pain

I be updating tommorow evening,That is R18 but we see tommorow how it's goes.

Enjoy!