#37

—XYRIEL—

Everyone was gather around as jeremy was in the middle,he was holding some large piece of paper as he stare at it widely..

‘‘What's the commotion here?’’

Autumn sternly ask as he walk toward infront of them,he quickly snatch the paper out of jeremy hand as he glare at it..

When he show it up. We all gasp as what in the paper written.

BRING MY SON'S BACK
OR ELSE
PREPARE TO LOSE YOUR PRECIOUS DALE UNIVERSITY.

COME HERE AT XXXX.ST
AUTUMN AND WINTER.

‘‘Yo,Is that a threat?’’

Joenlad asked as he push Albert to take a look. His eyes widened as he read the paper..

‘‘We should tell the administrator about that guys..’’

Albert spoke as everyone nodded their head agreeing in his suggestion.

‘‘No,Winter and I will handle this. We be going there tonight and In case of what happened. Call the cops.’’

Autumn exclaimed as eveyone look at him like he grown another head. He's wrong. We should seek for the help of authority.

‘‘B-but..Aren't it dangerous? Look,We need help from the authority. This threat may not be that dangerous but we don't know what may happened.’’

Jeremy spoke as he denied Autumn decision. But Autumn glare harshly at all of us as he spoke.

‘‘Well,It wanted me and my brother. It doesn't concern all of you,If we got there. We will call you to call the cops and such. Especially that we don't know who's behind this.’’

He spoke as everyone look at each other as they think of the decision. I tried to recall something and she might be the suspect behind this.

‘‘U-uh..g-guys..’’

I mumble as everyone set their eyes on me. I fidget a little before spoking.

‘‘U-uh..do you remember when we perform in talent days? W-when I kinda walk out of there. I come to the music club and see a quite middle age woman cutting a picture of y-you..a-autumn and she was mumbling that she will get her sons..’’

I spoke truthfully as autumn eyes widened in shock before it turn into scowl as he spoke.

‘‘Goddamn..’’

He muttered as he walk toward infront of me. Snatching my hand as he lifted me up from my feet as he stare at me intensly..

‘‘Does she see you?’’

He asked as I shook my head away. She didn't see me because I already hide before she catch me.

‘‘Good.’’

He spoke as he kiss my forehead. What the..

‘‘Guys! The Litirature club is burning!’’

Some member ran as he look at us with wide eyes. I gasped as I remember that winter is the leader of the club.

#37: Burning Anger

A/N: God,I wish that my wound will be healed soon cause ya know..I have diabetes and I fear for my dear life.