#17

—WINTER—

‘‘Dad,you know yourself that we didn’t want her back.’’

I spat as I glare at my dad,he’s being a jerk again. I quite hate him beside mama is soft hearted.

‘‘Don’t you ever spoke with me like that Winter james. I ain’t fucking with you.’’

Dad spat,I don’t want her back. Either autumn. I can’t accept the fact that our good for nothing mother who abandon  has decided to get back for us.

‘‘W-winter,please don’t speak to your father like that. J-just listen first..’’

My mama, Alexis spoke softly as he hold my hand same with my dad. Chesire.

‘‘I know mama,sorry dad..’’

I mumble as he only smile softly before ruffling my hair..

‘‘Anyway,How’s autumn? Did you two have decided to find your lover?’’

He smile as I smile back,remembering autumn and I sweetheart...Xyriel..

‘‘We both have lover dad,His name is xyriel..’’

I spoke proudly as dad and mama gasped. Dad eyes widened as he spoke..

‘‘You two have the same lover? Wow..S-so it’s..’’

I cut dad off as I smile again,but softer this time..

‘‘Yes. It’s threesome then.’’

Mama blushed hardly as Dad smirk before laughing out loud,He hold mama in his waist as he kiss his neck.

‘‘Can’t you believe that darling? Both of our son have same lovers! Damn. I like that but I don’t want anyone to share you with.’’

Dad whisper in mama ear as mama punch him on his side making him squeak before laughing...

‘‘D-don’t embarass me like that..’’

Mama mumble as dad only smile before kissing him in the lips..

‘‘Okay then son,We inform her that you didn’t want her back. I hope she understand.’’

Dad exclaim as he nodded his head shooing me since him and mama gonna make love again like almost everyday..

As I decided to go in the grocery,Since Before I left. I seen that we’re out of stock on our fridge.

As I decided to go in the isle,I see xyriel who’s trying hard to get some chips on the top..

As I walked behind him,I leaned on back as I grab the pack of chips,He turned around as he gasped..

‘‘Here sweetheart..’’

I whisper gently as he grabbed the chips before smiling softly at me..

‘‘T-thank you..’’

He muttered as I smile ruffling his hair,I look up to see autumn walking toward to us with a smile in his face..

‘‘Hey bro,How are you? Did papa and mama told you something?’’

Autumn asked as I nodded my head,I speak before xyriel left us alone..

‘‘Stay.’’

I muttered as he obey and stand there like a waiting child..

‘‘I told mama and dad that we shared the same lovers..We have xyriel..’’

I proudly announce making him smirk as xyriel gasped at us..

‘‘What!?’’

He exclaimed as me and autumn laughed..

#17- Shared.