#12

—XYRIEL—

As I wake up to another day,Saturday is the day where everyone got a day rest and such..

But for me,It's make everything worse since the twins really trying to test my temper and I don't like it a bit.

But the god itself has heared my prayers,I woke up without any of the vendetta beside me. I sighed in relief..

''This may be a day where I can go shopping or even...join a party..?''

I almost asked to myself,As I'm about to lie down and sleep for the day when there's a knock on the door suddenly..

''Y-yes? W-who is that?!''

I yelled as I walk infront of the door and twist the knob before opening it..

''Hello! Good morning! Are you xyriel agustus?!''

A brown haired girl asked as I nodded my head,she smile widely before handing out a piece of paper. She smirk.

''Welp! You're invited to the upstair party! It's some party where all new students,freshman or whatever is invited. Welcome!''

As she handed out another piece of paper which is a ticket. I nodded my head as she left,before I close the door. Another person decided to disturb my peaceful morning..

''MORNING XYYYY!!!''

Gabriel yelled as he run infront of my room making my eyes widened..

''O-oh! Good morning..''

I smiled as he nodde his head before flopping on my bed..

''Ya gonna go to the party tonight eh?''

He asked as I nodded my head,he smile cheerfully before yelling..

''OMG SAME,WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? ARE YOU GONNA GO? OMG''

I glare at him— slightly,since he's being loud. I wanna throw him out of the window..

''P-please shut up,If y-you don't. I will throw you out of here...''

I mumble making him shut up as he smile playfully,I wanna wipe it though...

''Jeez,Sorry sorry. I'm just excited ya know? I heared from my sister that upstair's party is the best party in your college days! And now,I will experience it for the first time!''

He squeeled making me nodded my head..

Will the twins be there..?

12: Invitation in Upstairs Party.