#33

—XYRIEL—

I gulp,looking into his eyes— I remember what I have suffer for three months,but still..

‘‘WOW! MUSIC CLUB IS A BLAST! SUCH A MAGNIFICENT PERFORMANCE! NEXT— THE DANCER CLUB!’’

Everyone clapped as I  Ignore the twins and continue to watch the show,The dancer club which is the member is Elias and Dylan and many more..

As the music started playing— they started to form a line and start dancing like a professional dancer..

I keep ignoring the twins even though they keep moving and such like touching my hands or caressing my waist...

‘‘Hey...psst..notice us sweetheart..~’’

Autumn whisper as he moved his hand on my legs,caressing it as he smile softly..

I struggle away from him as I stand up and move myself away from him..

‘‘S-stop that.’’

I angrily muttered as I walk away from them as mr.chesire and alexis look at us..

....

As I stalked to the music club— I saw someone standing there silently,holding a piece of paper or picture..

‘‘Autumn...’’

She muttered as she took out a knife,cutting out a person in the picture before crumpling it into pieces and throw it away..

As I hid behind the wall— Since the woman notice that I was there. I cover my mouth as she yelled..

‘‘Who the hell is that?”

She yelled as I scurried away from the music club to run toward the auditorium as quick as I can..

As I got back,The art club is now performing a optical illusion with a hint of portraying different kind of paitings...

As I look around,I can see mr. Alexis clapping his hands while mr.Chesire is leaning on his shoulder— While the twins are talking to each other..

As I silently stalked toward my members,I sat beside them as they look at me..

‘‘Oh,There you are xyriel! Why do you look in rush?’’

Gerald asked as I sat beside him— I sighed as I remember the woman cutting some picture in the music club..

‘‘N-nothing much..I guess..’’

I mumble as we continue to watch the show— my mind drifted to the scenario making me gulp in fear..

Who is she? What does she want?

As I watch the art club— I see gabriel and vinnie in the middle,holding a blue silky string and waving it around as they do some sort of ballet..

But then— My mind is occupied with what I saw..seriously..who does that?

#33: Mysterious

A/N: Finally! A update.
I’m stable now. Seriously thanks y’all for understanding. Godbless.