-SPECIAL CHAPTER #2-

P.s: This book isn't completed yet.
This is also Part Two.

—XYRIEL—

Two days have passed and the masquerade party will start in the 8:00 p.m,So there's 4 hours before the party start and everyone is quite busy for preparing in the gym..like putting some dark red curtains and such...

The hairdresser has come and started to fix my curly hair— more like remove some of it since it's reach my ear..

As I feel relax for a moment,It has finally done as I look over the mirror..

My hair is like some old-school where the curly strand is more wavy than the usual and nothing else have changed..

As I take out the clothes I bought; two days ago,I started wearing it as I put on my sock and shoes..

''Now,I'm ready!''

I yelled as I grab my mask and wear it— I look over the clock and see that it's already 7,There might student over there— I need to get going

As I got outside— I started to walk silently as everyone look at me and raised their brow..

I can't know which one is which. All of them is already wearing their classy clothes and mask..

As I reach the gym— I heared the song that was playing,I realize that it was 'Louvre by Lorde'

As I look around— I see karrie talking with someone and albert who's sitting in his wheelchair..

''Guys!''

I called out as they looked at me and gasp— Karrie squealed and clap her hands..

''Shush! That was Xyriel! Classy ain't he?''

She whisper as the guy beside him ran toward to me and check me out..

''Woah! Xyriel? Isn't that you? Shit,You're faboulous! And Oh! That beret is classic!"

The guy infront of me chirped as he clapped his hands and pull me toward to their table..

''Woah,I ain't recognize you easily xyriel..''

Albert spoke as he took sip of his cocktail..I smile nodding my head before grabbing a drink and took a sip..

''Hmm...W-wait,Where's jeremy and the others?''

I asked as Karrie shook her head before pointing to the blonde petite guy who's talking to a man in white ties and black mask with a dark raven slick hair— when he saw me staring at me,he look back at me and smirk...

As I look away— A girl in mermaid dress and french twist and red mask walk infront and started talking about this party..

''Hello! Hello! Welcome to the masquerade party! I'm glad that all of you have come,I wish you all a good night!''

She spoke as then— she announced that the music club will be performing tonight,Karrie signal us to come at the stage as all of us got in there..

I look around to see everyone— They we're looking some elite people and very sparkling clothes..

As we move into our places,I stand up infront with a mic on my hand..

''Raise your Glass- P!nk''

I look beside me as I see the man in white ties— staring into me as I blush and look away..but I also sense a man in black tuxedo and black mask same with the guy walk toward to him and stand beside him— Looking at me..