3.

CHAPTER 3
Tre's POV
—————————————————————————

I continued making my way down the hall and smiled just at the thought of Seriyah.
She was honestly peng, her and her sister. I wouldn't mind a threesome with both of them I thought as I turnt back around and watched her walk away with her fat back. I licked my lips and headed for the Cafe.
Cafe at this time weren't filled with nothing but hoes and niggas looking for hoes. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw Amina here.
"Yo Tre, wag1!" My nigga AP said.

"Nothing wag1 my nigga." I replied while slapping hands with him as he looked around the cafe for his next victim I'm assuming. I loved my nigga AP but he was a hoe! Changed girls like socks, new bitch everyday but he was my nigga so I don't care. And tbh, I werent an Angel so I couldn't really talk. I've definitely had my fair share of girls at this place and to be honest I fucking love it! I'm 6"3 tall, caramel skin man. I got a low trim with a fade and a goatee. Every girl here loves me except Seriyah of course.
I really don't understand her problem with me? I've tried everything for a whole year and she still couldn't give a fuck and I ain't used to that. Every girl here literally falls at my feet. Except for Seriyah. I guess that's what makes me keep wanting to try. To be fair, I ain't really tryna wife her I'm just trying to get into them jeans with her fine self. I licked my lips at the thought before I was interrupted by AP......

"Just looking for Monae, you seen where my baby at?" He said searching high and low looking for her as if she even cares about him.

I laughed and walked towards her as I spotted her and Amina. Amina, was bad but she was ran though. We all enjoyed her in first year. I mean its none of my business if she's happy with her body count then Good for her. She's been on my nuts ever since we fucked after the first party of the school year. That shit was wild as fuck but I duno where she thought I was gonna wife her. NO WAY!WE DONT LOVE THESE HOES!!
I made my way towards her whilst spudding and saying hi to a couple people I know and getting them flirtatious hellos from all the girls here... see what I mean when I say bitches love me?

Amina smiled as she saw me approaching probably thinking I'm coming there for her... SHE THOUGHT! I looked away and AP was already looking at me snickering like a bitch, I kissed my teeth and started laughing as well. This guy is a fool man. I looked back towards her and surprise surprise she was still staring straight at me.

I laughed and licked my lips...
"Hey Tre." She flirted whilst sucking a lollipop and twirling her long burgundy weave.

i nodded my head looking her up and down before I responded "Wassup Amina." ... she looks quite good today I thought. I might hit her up later and see if she's ready for round 2. I mean it's sort of the anniversary of our first fuck? Ain't it? 😂

I sat down at their table while I made sure to sit opposite Monae...

"Hey Tre" she smiled as soon as I sat down.

"Whats good, Monae..." I replied whilst smiling and smirking. She was fine as fuck but I knew my limits with her. We were strictly good friends and I didn't mind she was cool as fuck plus everyone at school knew AP had the biggest crush on her and I would not stand in my niggasss way.

she looked at me weirdly and laughed "Tre, what do you want?"

Damn she was pretty.

"I can't check up on my good friend Nae no more?" I said leaning back on my chair whilst watching her.

"Boy bye, what do you want." She laughed lowly whilst continuing to eat.

"Ite cool, I need the drop on your sister I been crushing on her for a whole year and she still ain't tryna get to know me. What have I done to her?" I said curiously this time leaning closer to her on the table so no one would over hear me.

She stared at me for a second before she opened her mouth. I guess she was tryna check if I was serious or not.
"What do you wanna know? Her names Seriyah and she don't want you so what's up." She replies whilst bussing up.

I straight faced her and she began to laugh even louder causing her hoe ass friend amina to approach us. A hoe with a fat back I must add..

"What you guys talking about and what's so funny?" She said whilst looking directly at me although the question was clearly aimed at Monae cus I weren't laughing.

I looked towards monae giving her a look signaling her not to say anything as I didn't want this bird all up in my business, besides she'd probably get in the way of me tryna get at Seriyah.

"Nothing really, he just asking for help with some school work and said something dumb so I laughed." Monae replied smoothly as she smirked and ate her lunch which I was grateful for.

"Oh.... well if you need help with something I'm al-" she started to say until my bro AP came and sat between her and Monae and pushed her away from the table. Saved by the Bro I thought to myself.

Everyone around us started bussing up and laughing at the pair of them as they started arguing as usual. I don't know why but AP loved picking an argument with her, it was funny as fuck to me but she didn't seem to impressed. She was about to say something until AP spoke again, this time to Monae

"Hey baby, have you missed me?" .....

———————————————————————

Monae's POV

.....
I scrunched my face up whilst looking up from my food to roll my eyes at this fool AP. I looked around the cafe looking for who he was talking to because it couldn't be me? No way.

"Where's your baby? I don't see her?" I said still looking around the cafe this time getting up to look around.

Amina, Tre & a couple other people around began to laugh and so did I. This guy is dumb as hell.

"What do you mean? You know you're my baby. You better stop playing around" He said rolling his eyes staring at me and putting up the middle finger to everyone else.
I mean Aaron Powers was far from ugly but he was actually the school hoe and I knew someone like him would only get me into trouble with bitches and I was not down for that.
I weren't scared of no girl, I was that Bitch at this school and everyone knew it. But I weren't looking to get fucked and ducked by him so I kept my space although I occasionally flirt with him. It was harmless, to me anyways.

"I am not your baby Mr Aaron Powers." He straightfaced me immediately as he hated people calling him by his full name he preferred to be addressed as AP but I didn't care. I do what I want.

He pulled me closer to him on the chair and whispered in my ear "you wanna be Mrs Monae Powers don't you?" I started blushing and I don't know why. I turned my head so he wouldn't noticed as he leaned back and began rocking in his chair and started smiling.

I laughed and responded "Aaron good day, I got better things to do than standing here playing around with your dumbass." I said as I started to say my goodbyes to everyone else. As I was walking to say bye to Amina he slapped my bum.

I quickly turned around pushed his chair back which lead to him falling and everyone in the cafe started dying of laughter.
I stuck my tongue out at him and walked away. He smirked and looked away, then got up grabbed his phone and began typing something whilst licking his lips.

"Don't forget what we spoke about, I'm gonna hit you up again for that help Monae." Tre shouted across the cafe to me. I nodded my head and continued to make my way to my class before noticing I had received a text.

Aaron Powers 🤢: You're gonna be mine one day, but keep playing.
2:55pm

I smiled and replied
Me: Whatever you say Mr. Powers....
2:59pm

I honestly love Tre, I fancy him 😂 what do ya'll think?
What do you think of AP ?
I'll get more into Monae in the next chapter 🤔