28.

Seriyah

University of London 9:00AM

9:00AM

I'd been at university since 6am today trying to get into my last minute revision. I was tired as hell but I know it'd be worth it by this time next year. Your girl was trying to receive a first class in her degree so I make sure to pull my weight.

Saturday was surprisingly quite good. I didn't ever think I'd enjoy a 'uni motive' but I actually did enjoy myself. I stayed besides Tre for most of the time and I really liked being around him. The more time I spend with him the more I like him.

How could I not?

He's consistent, he's caring, he's kind, he's respectful, he's handsome... the list goes on.

And I like him sooooo much. I've dealt with guys in the past but it never got this far. I'd only kissed a guy once before I kissed Tre. I'm not usually like this so the fact I'm acting like this now is crazy. I guess I really do like him, Hm.

Anyways, back to the party...The whole time he just held onto me and kept me by him and I know this was a first for him and everyone else. The stares I received from the jealous girls and the surprised faces on most of his boys said a lot. But the fact he was acting like that with me showed me how serious he is about me.

He even introduced me to all his boys as his girlfriend. That is big. If a guy claims you infant of his boys it must be legit no? I was coming to the decision that it was time for me to be his girlfriend. I think we could possibly be together forever so I need to let loose and just accept my feelings and move forward.

It was to the point where I was more than ready to give him my virginity and this is a very big thing. I'd promised myself I'd keep it for the right person or until I got married and I think that person might be Tre. I don't know if I'm just overly in my feelings or tired but I like Tre too much right now.

Although, I spent all my time with the the times I was away from him was too weird. Out of Ashley watching me the whole night and that awkward situation with Izzy I didn't know which one of them was more mad. But I guess Izzy was cute after all.

I checked my phone realising my exam was about to start in 15 minutes and hastily paused my thoughts and packed up my revision notes and headed to the sports hall where it'd be held. I speed walked to the exam hall with 10 mins to spare before my exam.

I checked my phone for the first time this morning seeing a missed call from Tre and a text from my group chat.

BBLU — ASM ❤️
Twinnnn:
Good luck with your exam sis, you're gonna do great! Love you and call me once you're done. Were turning up bitchhhhhhhhhhh
8:32am