53 (Part I)

Izzy

'Oh my Gosh

'Oh my Gosh... it's so big.' Seriyah said as she Watched me.

I laughed and bit my lip 'yeah it is, but I kno you can take it.' I said to her.

'I don't think so.' She said biting her lip too.

'You can, you've done it before.' I said to her.

'You did all this in one day?' She said shocked.

'Yeah I smoked like crazy then got it done. I got some things added to It tho.'

'When did you get it?' she asked as I rolled over once she finished tracing her hand against my back tattoo.

(AN: Get your minds out the gutter 💀)

'I don't even remember. It was a while ago though I think maybe 15..' she nodded her head and sat at the edge of my bed looking everywhere but me.

'Why you shying away now.. come here,' I said and pulled Seriyah closer to me so she was laying in the bed besides me.

We was laying in bed like we'd been doing for the past 4 hours and my shirt was off but we hadn't done nothing sexual. Seriyah was a special girl & I wanted to show her that. Half of me wanted to go there with her but I weren't sure if it was Time.

She giggled and found her way underneath my arms.

We laid there with no words exchanged between us, just the sounds of J Hus playing in the background.

'Are you gonna explain why you and Ashley broke up?' She asked with her head on my chest.

'We clash a lot. Her insecurities were playing up, and  she felt we needed to go our separate ways. I do miss her cuz she was my girl for like 3 years but, you've been on my mind for a minute now. She broke up with me like 2 weeks ago and I didn't mind. I wanted you So I'm glad I finally acted on it.' I finally admitted to her.

'You think you'll fix it?' She asked. I sighed and looked in the ceiling.

'I don't know about all that. I ain't spoken or heard of her for a second now. And I don't care too but what I do know is I'm good with this. in this bed.. right now,' I told her as I ran my fingers down her back.

It weren't a lie. I felt good. Seriyah was honestly every man's dream girl and she was cuddled up with me. And to think I hated her and now she's the only person I wanna be around.

I ran my fingers down the tattoo on her back as I analysed it. It was some doves with a bible quote that read 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.' It was pretty.

'So when did you get this?' I asked. I felt her smile as she cleared her throat.

'On my 18th birthday. It was Like a birthday present to me,' she began to say. 'This on my hand I started when I was 16, you know just a rebel moment then I decided to do a half sleeve,' she stated.