23.

Seriyah

I flung myself on Tre's bed after the longest day in uni

I flung myself on Tre's bed after the longest day in uni. I had been there since 9am and finished at 6pm. Talk about a shift. I spent all day alone revising and it was a good session. You can never be too prepared. I had my last exam next week, and I was ready for it to be over these exams were killing me.

I had so many plans for this summer, and I just couldn't wait. I heard the door open, and I couldn't even be bothered to even look up because I was that tired. I kept my head to the pillow as I slowly closed my eyes. I felt my body relaxing until I received a heavy slap to my bum.

'Owwww,' I screamed and turned around to see Tre was standing above me laughing.

'It wasn't that hard.' He said looking down at me and rubbing the spot on my bum he had just hit.

I slapped his hand away as I rolled my eyes. 'Don't touch me.' I said playfully.

'Shut up and Move over. This isn't even your bed,' he said as he began to climb on the bed. I kissed my teeth again and moved over. I still had my trainers on so I pulled them off quickly before moving further onto the bed. As I moved he he pulled me in closer to him, and I rested my head on his chest.

'Uni is almost over,' he said playing with my hair. He always did this and I loved it. It made me sleepy.

'I know, I can't wait, I'm tired,' I sighed.

'I bet you are. You revise every second of the day. I'm surprised you ain't revising now.' He said jokily.

There was a loud knock at the door which caused me and Tre to stop our convo.

'Come in,' Tre shouted.

The door was flung wide open, and in walked AP, LJ and Monae.

'Oh we must of interrupted something,' AP said laughing.

I tried to wriggle myself out of Tre's arms but he only held me tighter.

'Nah you're good bro,' he said and spudded LJ & AP then greeted monae.

'Hey Sis,' Monae shouted whilst sitting on the edge of the bed and turning her attention to me.

'Heyyyyyyyy,' I replied back giving her an uncomfortable smile that I knew she'd understand.

She knew I didn't like doing this lovey dovey stuff infront of everyone and I was more than uncomfortable.

The boys had conversation between themselves as I laid in tres arms still uncomfortable...

'You lot look loved up, probably just finished-' LJ tried to say.

'Doing nothing.' Monae interrupted. 'Let's go downstairs dumbasses.' She said to them

They left the room and she winked at me before leaving. I relaxed myself in his arms before we continued our convo.

I laughed 'shut up no I don't.' I said. 'Once this exam is done I'm relaxing and turning up.' I said as i felt myself drifting into sleep.