29.

Tre

8:36pmMemorial Park

8:36pm
Memorial Park

'Omg, these are so cute.' Seriyah said grabbing my hand and pulling my towards this flower bush. I grabbed her hand back and squeezed it causing her to look up at me and smile.

She probably didn't even deep she was pulling me but I loved how comfortable she was with me. I think I've finally cracked her out that mean shell she has at first and I loved it. No doubt.

We were chilling at mine until we both got hungry I wanted to order online but later decided we'd get something to eat in a restaurant instead. Once we finished eating she decided she didn't wanna go home yet, so suggested we take a walk in the park we were passing by.

I loved how she weren't one of them materialistic girls. I could literally take her on a date anywhere and she wouldn't care. Just so long as she was with me she was fine. You don't get too many girls like that. Every bitch wants to be spoiled but didn't deserve it. But I felt like Seriyah deserved everything.

I had just parked the car and had currently only been walking for 5 minutes admiring the scenery and the peace. I didn't do stuff like this too often but it was defo relaxing.

'What did you think of the restaurant?,' I asked.

She shrugged. 'OMG, it was soooo peng. I'm going back tomorrow to get that calamari.' She replied while smiling widely.

'Yeah you ate all of mine.' I said while pushing her head.

The way she was speaking about this calamari you would've thought it was hers. She initially got wings as a starter, then once she saw my calamari she begged me to switch with her. I shook my head just thinking about it. You know girls always taking food from their mans plate.

'Shut up, you said I could have it.' She said as she rolled her eyes playfully.

'You wouldn't let me say no.. you made the cutest face.' I said as I pinched her cheeks and laughed.

She kissed her teeth and slapped my hand away 'you couldn't say no to me anyways.' She said as she walked ahead towards her flower bush.

I kissed my teeth and she just laughed.

I stayed behind as I watched her walk to the Bush. I'm 100% sure her ass was getting fatter by the second. I took out my phone and took pictures of her as she walked. Weird yes but she's mine so do I care? Not a damn bit. She turned back and I managed to grab a good photo of her.

Once I approached her she looked up to me and we sat in silence for a bit just looking into each others eyes. eveytime I looked at her, she would smile then look away shyly. She was so beautiful man, her smooth skin and beautiful eyes always mesmerised me man. She was everything any man would want. No wonder why everyone kept asking bout her.