51.

Izzy

Summer was the time for parties

Summer was the time for parties. Everyday somebody from uni was having something and Ricky made sure we never missed an event.

Tonight our guy Tomi was throwing one of his famous summerparties which we all knew was due to go off and I can't lie, this is one that couldn't be missed.

MJ, Eman & I decided to move back into our university crib last week we didn't mind paying summer rent. A small 1,000 would go unnoticed in my account.. and I'm telling you I couldn't be happier to be around these lot. 

'Everybody be ready in 10, I got bitches lined up and waiting for me,' MJ shouted from downstairs.

'You ain't got no bitches apart from Amina, and well you know what they used to say about her.. Eman replied to him.

'You're wylin.' He said and looked at him.

'Who wants Amina anyways?' Eman responded.

'Erm you... and every nigga in uni,' MJ shouted.

I chucked because I could hear them going back and forth downstairs, and it was quite amusing they stay arguing about nonsense. But they weren't lying every nigga had tried moving to her and it never bangs I don't even kno anyone who's hit her. Yet she's a hoe.. it was starting to become an ancient myth to me.

'Bro what shoes are you wearing?' Ricky asked as he came in my room scratching the back of his head.

'What kind of lady comment is that? You spend too much time with seriyah, you must be falling in love ' MJ said as he followed behind him.

Everybody automatically started laughing because it's true. Ricky was always around Seriyah, and he was picking up female habits. But Seriyah's mine so that love shit went over my head.

'I'm wearing my jordans.' I said still laughing.

Ricky kissed his teeth and left the room. MJ followed him out, and still teased him as they left my room.
Seriyah hadn't left my mind and I don't know why though, I had a girlfriend whom I loved a lot but I couldn't help but think that I could risk it all for Seriyah. Like my mind is in overdrive.

Her brown golden skin and her pink lips is all I keep seeing and it made me want her more. She seems perfect but I also know that Tre niggaa is still in her life and she still likes him.

I couldn't help to wonder why he'd fuck up somethin like that with her but I think he's gotta good chance of getting her back. So I might just forget about getting to know her tbh. Some things just ain't worth the hassle, plus I couldn't do that to Ashley when she's loyal as fuck to me.

'Yo lover boy, get your mind off Ashley and let's go,' MJ said which automatically snapped me out of my thoughts.

I shook my head, only if you knew bro.. Ashley was the last thing on my mind.
...................................................................