56.

Seriyah

'Argh.' Monae said walking into our shared bedroom for the mean time. Our mum turned her bedroom into a study while we went away from uni cause she said Nae always sleeps with me anyways 😂.

'Hey Nae Nae.' I turned around to her as I sat in my vanity mirror about to start my hair.

'I'm so angry, why did mum do that??? I miss Aaron being around too. I hate my life.' She shouted into the bed. She was so used to him being around and them carelessly having sex at uni till ungodly hours that the thought of now having to share a room with me and be back at our mums was scaring her. My sister is a damn fool guys ..

'I can't wait till she fixes your room too bitch.' I said rolling my eyes.

'Love you but I'm not tryna pillow talk with my man while I'm sharing a bed with you!' She said as she pointed towards me. 

'Good cuz I don't even wanna imagine what you guys talk about.' I said as I looked at her the through the mirror pouting. 'Can you help me please.' I said signalling her the Straightener. She rolled her eyes and stood up from the beat and started straightening my hair track by track.

'Love you.' I said.

'I know, join the line Bitch.' She replied. 'How's life been though I feel like I ain't seen you in ages.'

'I know, I actually miss you as well. My life's good I'm just going with the flow.' I shrugged.

'Going with the flow how.' She said squinting her eyes at me.

'I just am.' I said smiling not sure if I should fill her in on all the juice I've had these days except the fight.

'You look mischievous, you better-.' Her phone rang across the room and she stopped my hair and went to look at her phone.

Once she got to her phone I saw she was all smiles so I knew she was talking to Ap. Fool, I shook my head knowing she'd be a while before coming back so I picked up my phone and went through insta.....

 Fool, I shook my head knowing she'd be a while before coming back so I picked up my phone and went through insta