47.

Aaron (AP)

I pulled up to my uni crib tired from being in the trap house all day

I pulled up to my uni crib tired from being in the trap house all day. I know I said that I was no longer in that life which I ain't but it always seemed I had to pick up slack from the niggas Alex left in charge. He wanted me to take it but after he died I didn't even want to parts of that shit. But I couldn't allow my brothers hard work and his name to go down the drain, so I do what I have to do. I don't do nothing too gritty. I check numbers and stocks and cut off any dead weight we had. My brothers gang were running shit in Tottenham so I kept my nose in shit always.

I got out my car Walking to my door with my head down as I was replying to Monae's text.

Babymum Nae ❤️:
What did you do today? I miss you. ANDDDDD You're fake for not getting me food too 😠.
Read 21:32pm

Me:
I was handling shit in the trap, I miss you more  and what do you want? I'll order it to your house but you gotta send me a nude🤔.
Delivered 21:34pm

Babymum Nae ❤️:
🖕🏾 forget it.
Read 21:34pm

I shook my head and chuckled. Things were extremely great with Nae and I. I was trying to plan this quick getaway for us so I could get her pregnant or something.

I was just about to call her when I could hear shouting from inside my house. I made a confused face as I looked towards the door. The shouting sounded like female voices and I knew I wasn't that high.

I pushed my key in the door and I couldn't believe my eyes.

'Yo what the fuck,' I mumbled to myself as I looked around.

Seriyah was standing behind Tre, and Jayda was in front of him, and they were both screaming at one another.

'You're trying to argue over someone who doesn't even want you. He made that clear,' Seriyah shouted.

What the fuck was she even doing here? Why was Jayda here too? Is tre stupid or what. This nigga has to be the dumbest guy on the planet.

'Don't flatter yourself. He will back on my line because you ain't doing it right, JUST like before,' Jayda said and laughed.

'You're A walking disease. Nothing but a whore, who the fuck would run back to you. Dirty tramp,' Seriyah spat.

I laughed to myself because I had been here all 2 minutes and my sis over there getting heated and going in with the insults. I found this shit too funny. She acted just like Monae when she's angry. Twins for real.