32.

AP
ONE MONTH LATER

AP/Tre's House 11:30am

AP/Tre's House
11:30am

'Hello.' I said with my phone to my ear while searching around my room.

'I'm getting on the plane now, don't forget to pack the stuff you got yesterday.' Monae replied.

'Oh shit yeah, Thank you.'

'No problem, I'll see you later and safe flight boo love you.' She said again and I could hear Seriyah saying awwwww. I laughed.

'Ite call me when you land, love you too.' And with that I ended the call.

Monae and I had been more than good lately. Everything was perfect tbh, I loved her more than anything right now and put relationship was good. We were enjoying it.

I hastily searched in my wardrobe for my other paair of airforces. It was the day of our holiday and I can't believe Croatia is finally here, time was moving too fast. I had been busy sorting my life out in the trap and I didn't realise my holiday would come around so quickly.

'Yo bro, LJ said we cutting to the airport in 20,' I heard Tre say from behind me. I turned around to see this nigga standing in my door way. He looked sad as fuck but I would be if I were him. He's looked like this for the whole month but what can I say. He did it to himself.

'Bill this zoot for me whilst I try find these last few things plz, I don't know Why i packed last minute Monae been telling me to do it' I said shaking my head. I pointed to the weed and the billing equipment on my desk then turned back around to get some last bits out my closet. He pulled out the chair and sighed then started to bill.

The Last month has been a wild one for my bro. Tre decided to fill me in on what happened with him and Seriyah. And boy was it mad.. long story short he cheated on Seriyah with his ex from secondary school, Lorraine. Don't get me wrong, Lorraine was fucking sexy, but damn.. he threw away his whole relationship that he worked on for like 8 months for some thot. And I say thot Because that's exactly what Lorraine was, a thot who cheated on him.

As much as I told him he was wrong, he was my best friend and my brother, I had to stick by his side. I knew we was in for a rollercoaster because this was serious and both Seriyah and Monae would be on this holiday.

But that's not even the worse bit of it. He told me he had went over there, and the dumbass did the opposite of what he was meant to do. Seriyah decided it was the right time to go the full way and tell Tre she was ready for sex. Instead of telling her what happened then and there. What did he do? He couldn't help himself, and took her virginity.